• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How much -- 1995, blk, 14Kmi, 1owner

Greetings Everyone,
Anybody knows what happened to this vehicle, was it sold at the asking price of $48k?
Here is a recent dealer ad today in Autotrader for a low mileage '91 NSX in Knoxville, TN offered at $54,988. Somehow, a '95 with 14Kmi offered at $48K does not seem unreasonable anymore.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=304437926&dealer

I may be out of touch with what purists who want sub-10k mile 1991's would want, but that seems *awful* expensive to me! Perhaps it being the first model year and in classic (red/tan) coloring enhances the value?

if thats the case whooo hoooo our cars are going up in value. LOL

can any other car maker say that?

My price is $65K. Not budging. Will go up next year...NO FLAMES please.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46307

PerfectNSXLeftSide_50.JPG

How many years have you tried to sell your car?

There is a difference between trying to sell a car and having the car offered for sale. Fortunantly I am not in need of money. It has been offered on Prime on and off for maybe 7 years. There have been several (about 4 serious offers that just did not work out). I will keep it posted and when a buyer and I come to terms, it will sell.

+1 what e.pie said.

35-40 is a great price for those miles.

inless you have cash, no bank will finance you even with perfect credit score.

car is to old.

I got financed for my $26,000 purchase of a '92 in excellent condition by a company that specializes in financing classic cars. Interest rate is kinda high by today's standards at 8.9%, but if you need a loan, they are out there.

There is a difference between trying to sell a car and having the car offered for sale. Fortunantly I am not in need of money. It has been offered on Prime on and off for maybe 7 years. There have been several (about 4 serious offers that just did not work out). I will keep it posted and when a buyer and I come to terms, it will sell.

On and off for 7 years? Wow.

For your asking price it'll probably take another 7 years. I have a feeling you don't really want to sell this car.

Back