• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how much did you pay for your Zanardi suspension kit?

Hey guys

Well I have put the springs and shocks under mine. I paid about $840.00. This included all new bumpers and washers and nuts. I did not buy the sway bars. I bought these from Tracy Townsend. I hope this gives you an idea about what they cost. I the sheet with all the part numbers for the conversion if any of you need it.

Thanks
Jim

Thanks for the info Jim!

Originally posted by Diveboy:
...I the sheet with all the part numbers for the conversion if any of you need it.

Could you PM me this info. If you don't mind, could I also ask how to contact your vendor and your impression of the before/after Zanardi conversion?

Mark

Well I put the new suspension on the car as soon as I got it. So I am not the best one to say. But I have let other NSX people drive my car and they tell me it handles very well. It does seem to be a little stiffer then the original. But it is still very drivable. Plus it does not lower the car much. So if you just want to stiffen up the suspension with out lowering the car this seems to work very well. This is what i was wanting. Because if you lower the car then you start to get into camber problems.

This is the sheet that Tracy Faxed me. I have it on my picture site now for you guys. it is called Zandari Parts.
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/jim_e_erwin/lst?.dir=/Cars

Hope this helps. I bet Tim at Honda world will meet or beat these prices. I have done a lot of business with Tim. He is a great guys.

Jim

Back