• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How To Get An NSX Spotless In Less Than 5 Minutes

On a serious note, I'd also be weary of water leaking down into the rear bank and messing with the coil packs; I think I've read that its a somewhat common issue.

I never let water get on the rear bank when washing the car. Most times I use Optimum No-Rinse at least on the top of the car so rinsing soap off isn't an issue. If the sides are dirtier, than a wash mitt and soap get used. I have only been caught out in any kind of significant rain once in the four years I've had it. My Master Blaster takes care of any water that creeps into hard to reach places.

haha so then you should go to china for your next medical visit....:eek:

Don't laugh, if God forbid I need a major procedure, my first choice would be Israel. Because of AssClownCare, my Blue Cross Blue Shield rate almost tripled so of course I did not renew it. Then again, you offer a friends & family & primers rate don't you? :)

- - - Updated - - -

On a serious note, I'd also be weary of water leaking down into the rear bank and messing with the coil packs; I think I've read that its a somewhat common issue.

Maybe it's a common issue if your NSX doesn't have any rear hatch glass. After 11+ years and more than a quarter of a million miles in Charlotte I've never had a coil pack issue related to water. When I get around to cleaning the engine compartment every 3 years or so, I just empty a can of tire shine foam all over everything back there and let it do it's thing with no rinsing necessary.

Maybe it's a common issue if your NSX doesn't have any rear hatch glass. After 11+ years and more than a quarter of a million miles in Charlotte I've never had a coil pack issue related to water. When I get around to cleaning the engine compartment every 3 years or so, I just empty a can of tire shine foam all over everything back there and let it do it's thing with no rinsing necessary.

Charlotte clearly likes it rough...

"Remember Jews do not pay retail" hahaha. I like hand washing my car personally but I also bought Sebring Silver so it looks clean most of the time anyways even if it is dirty.

In all my years on Prime, this is the most racist, antisemitic post I have ever seen! You are an asshole!!

Think how you would feel if you were a dealer, I mean stealer. I do understand where this comes from though, as I would not buy from most of the dealerships in our vicinity.

Think how you would feel if you were a dealer, I mean stealer. I do understand where this comes from though, as I would not buy from most of the dealerships in our vicinity.

Aren't you a dealer..:confused:

Aren't you a dealer..:confused:

Yup. I am just pointing out too many people automatically get the hate on with too little information and preconceived notions sometimes. Car dealers are not highly regarded on here, the best I can see. I expect no group or race or anything else is supposed to be ridiculed on here ,as long as they own a NSX, right? :) I think T_22 was commenting on something earlier in the thread, not trying to be an asshole. I know this to be a fact, because he is a Canadian, and must love his NSX to own one in Northern Alberta! Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Wow. I was quoting what was said in the video and I did find it amusing because it was random. I have no hate for Jewish people.

- - - Updated - - -

It is unfortunate that you re so quick to get infuriated. My intention was not to upset anyone by quoting something that everyone who watched the video with the sound turned up would have heard.
In all my years on Prime, this is the most racist, antisemitic post I have ever seen! You are an asshole!!

It is unfortunate that you re so quick to get infuriated. My intention was not to upset anyone by quoting something that everyone who watched the video with the sound turned up would have heard.

T_22*: I have to man-up and apologize. Actually, when I first looked at the OP's video, I did not watch it to the end, so I missed any connection in your post. The " " marks should have been a clue. My bad!

hugh likes to bust on himself...

It's all good. Maybe the mods would like to delete all components of the misunderstanding to pretend like it did not happen. Now in reference to Docjohn how is your comment supposed to be interpreted haha.

T_22*: I have to man-up and apologize. Actually, when I first looked at the OP's video, I did not watch it to the end, so I missed any connection in your post. The " " marks should have been a clue. My bad!

It's all good. Maybe the mods would like to delete all components of the misunderstanding to pretend like it did not happen. Now in reference to Docjohn how is your comment supposed to be interpreted haha.

its the messenger who is integral in determining how effective racial/religious humor is perceived.

Back