• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how to put an ad in the "nsx parts for sale"

Either:

1. Your ad doesn't conform with the rules for posting there (you can read the rules by clicking here).

or

2. You don't realize that posts in the NSXprime Marketplace forums must be approved by a moderator before they appear, and that this may take up to a day to happen. Until then, it looks like your post just disappears, but it doesn't; it's in a queue, waiting for moderator approval.

HONDA4281 said:
someone please help. i have spent over 2 hours trying to figure out how to put my nsx wheels in the "for sale section"...please help.
thanks,
bill

I can clearer see your ad here. Not sure if you should complain about something that is only minutes old, not hours as you claim. Posts are time stamped when they are created, not when they get approved.

There have been no other attempts at creating a thread, and the only one I see is the 14:54 one. You started this thread at 14:50 :confused:

ANYTIME said:
I can clearer see your ad here. Not sure if you should complain about something that is only minutes old, not hours as you claim. Posts are time stamped when they are created, not when they get approved.

There have been no other attempts at creating a thread, and the only one I see is the 14:54 one. You started this thread at 14:50 :confused:
Busted! :D

Back