• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How to salvage a bent wheel.

A $4.00 clock kit and bingo...a $900 wheel turns into a garage clock. the only problem...the Fikse wheel has 13 spokes.

Attachments

• $900 Wheel Clock.jpg
    $900 Wheel Clock.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Get a chain and hang it around your neck!
flicks_flav_flav1.gif

FLAV O FLAV!

Damn... I'm on ebay looking for a bent 24" 12 spoke wheel right now!!! :)

Nice man! Awesome, maybe paint the rim black or something, get some contrast going. Nice job though, that might be a cool coffee table also, if you put a piece of glass on it.

You're right...it needed some contrast. I ordered this custom car mat from Hrant and now my wheel clock sparkles. Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• Wheel Clock.jpg
    Wheel Clock.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Wheel clock (2).jpg
    Wheel clock (2).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 73
A $4.00 clock kit and bingo...a $900 wheel turns into a garage clock. the only problem...the Fikse wheel has 13 spokes.

Nice work.

You are a magician. With this 13 spoke wheel, you just added two hours to the 24 hour day!!!! :biggrin:

You asked...so here are a few pictures of my garage. The garage art is from the 05' Pirelli calander...B&W photos by Patrick Demarchelier. My wife hates this garage...I love everything about it!
TC

Attachments

• My Garage 012.jpg
    My Garage 012.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 61
  • My Garage 011.jpg
    My Garage 011.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 87
  • My Garage 001.jpg
    My Garage 001.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 61
My wife hates this garage...I love everything about it!
TC

Nice garage.

I know why your wife hates it. It looks nicer than a living room and she knows that if you got in trouble and were banished to the garage, you wouldn't complain. :biggrin:

Damm...that garage is way to clean....:)

You asked...so here are a few pictures of my garage. The garage art is from the 05' Pirelli calander...B&W photos by Patrick Demarchelier. My wife hates this garage...I love everything about it!
TC

The garage looks wow,thanks for the pic's timzX..............bill :biggrin:

Back