• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How well do NSXs age?

As my prior posts indicate, I have been searching for an early year NSX in mint condition with low mileage. My selection has been limited as I must have an auto trans, and prefer black on black. While I have seen ads / ebay for cars with under 10K miles, which I would take in a second, most of what I see advertised has mileage in the 50K - 60K range for 1991 -1992 years. My question is really whether a 50K mile NSX is still as tight as a 10K mile car. With my prior car, 1996 corvette, each mile brought a new rattle, groan or other interior noise. Do NSX's fair any better? Thanks for your insights.

BE

Dude you are soon to be slammed by the Forums Nazi for not doing a search on this topic, :eek: but the short answer to your question is: Yes, so long as the previous owner has taken pretty good care of it. And Yes, although all cars (even NSXs) do develop rattles, I have found from others and my own experience that the NSXs develop fewer rattles than most any other sports cars out there.

Back