• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Howard Dean Concession Speech...............One of the funniest things I have seen!

Howard Dean Concession Speech...............

Just wondering how many of you guys/gals heard Howard Dean's concession speech. He was an absolute lunatic, so looney in fact that it was actually a scary site to behold.

Just imagine him as President! :eek: :eek:

He sounded like a mixture of one-part lunatic and one-part pirate! I happened to catch it live along with the others' speeches and even though I was by myself at the time... his performance brought me to laugh out loud for several minutes.

His peers come across as much more refined. Although they don't have a thing on Dean's perfectly architected sleeve rolls. It amazes me that he is able to retain circualtion to his hands with those things.

I saw it, and I couldn't help visualizing him walking around with the keys to the nukes while under such a tirade. :eek: I'm not sure where he gets the idea that such behavior will land him the nomination.

He appears to have a very bad temper. I heard a democratic strategist say that Dean has a "glass jaw" when it comes to others criticizing him. I thought they hit the nail on the head.

Anybody

At this poit I will take anybody over Bush II. I am tired of seeing him speak and clearly not understanding what he is saying. Don't even get me started when he has to make his own sentences. How did he ever graduate from an Ivy league school????? Well, I guess there was a reason he had a C- average. Howard Dean might be a lunatic in your opinion but I still remeber the "read my lips" from Bush I or the whole "weapons of mass destruction" lie. Talk about loony:eek:

At this poit I will take anybody over Bush II. I am tired of seeing him speak and clearly not understanding what he is saying. Don't even get me started when he has to make his own sentences. How did he ever graduate from an Ivy league school????? Well, I guess there was a reason he had a C- average. Howard Dean might be a lunatic in your opinion but I still remeber the "read my lips" from Bush I or the whole "weapons of mass destruction" lie. Talk about loony.

LOL!!!

Boy, that post sure had a lot of typos and grammatical errors in it.

:D

PS: Don't forget to tread lightly.

I'm going to tread VERY lightly... i have no opinion on this topic. :D

Three posts from the Forums Nazi on one thread?!?!? That's unprecedented.... enough to put the "fear of God" into you. :D Oops... that's a religious topic... :D rofl

That's OK Neo.

It seems that the "new" Howard Dean is also treading lightly too.

-J

He was just working up the crowd. Im more on the right side of the political spectrum, but I will defend him by saying he wasn't acting like a lunatic during that speech. It is the media that gives bad press to it.

Tom,

You're probably right.

Just as the leftist media grossly distorts George W. Bush and the current administration.

However, Dean does have a long history of shooting off his mouth before he puts his brain into gear.

It's going to be a fun primary.

-J

Mistakes, Bush and the left

Jimbo said:
LOL!!!

Boy, that post sure had a lot of typos and grammatical errors in it.

PS: Don't forget to tread lightly.

Bad grammar or not, he did lie to American people about the WMA. His daddy did say "read my lips, no new taxes" and than did exactly the opposite, and last but not least he did graduate from top university with a C- average. Those are the facts. Some more facts for you to ponder: our national debt: 6 trillion, 3 million jobs lost since he took over, over 500 Gis dead in Iraq, and the list goes on. :D :D :D :D
By the way, it is funny how easily you spot my mistakes. next time George II speaks try to analyze his style and grammar, trust me you will lol x 2. :confused: :confused:

???????????????

Jimbo said:
Tom,

You're probably right.

Just as the leftist media grossly distorts George W. Bush and the current administration.

However, Dean does have a long history of shooting off his mouth before he puts his brain into gear.

It's going to be a fun primary.

-J

Where do you see a leftist media in the US? No such thing unless you are refering to miniscule magazines like the Nation, or the Z Magazine that at best reach half a % of US population.

At least Dean has a brain and does not sound like he graduated from a night school.

saxon,

Hey take it easy there dude. You're starting to sound a bit shrill....you know a bit like Howard Dean...

While George wouldn't be my first pick (a bit too liberal for my taste) he's certainly more "right" than anyone else that's going to be running.

And don't forget, Dubya was a fighter pilot and since the NSX was designed with a fighter jet in mind that's just another reason to give him my vote.

PS: The next time you analyze what politicos say you should remember these classics...

Bill Clinton:

"This is still the greatest country in the world, if we will just steel our wills and lose our minds."

"They’ve managed to keep their unemployment low although their overall unemployment is high."

"I’d like for you to have more, rather than less, sooner rather than later."

Sen. Barbara Boxer: "Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said ‘Thank God I’m still alive.' But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again."

Janet Reno: "I always wait until a jury has spoken before I anticipate what they will do."

Al Gore: "A zebra cannot changes its spots."

"I always had a very vivid and clear sense that men and women were entirely equal – if not more so."

Well, we are off topic, right?

Gee, I thought I was treading fairly lightly. No name calling... Keeping it somewhat humorous... No personal attacks...etc.

Any lighter and I guess the rule should be that we can't discuss politics at all.

And hey, that's OK, with me.

Back