• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HP Evo 18/19 Setup on Bilstiens (lower perch)

vtp

Registered Member
Does anyone have this setup? Can you post a picture please? I want to see that it Looks like. I have been doing searches, but people don't post suspension mods, like in other forums =-).

New NSX owner.... I park way the hell out everywhere I go... I am sick? LOL.

~Vu

vtp said:
Does anyone have this setup? Can you post a picture please? I want to see that it Looks like. I have been doing searches, but people don't post suspension mods, like in other forums =-).

~Vu

Congratulations on acquiring your NSX! Sorry I can't help with the picture. Yes, you're sick for parking your NSX places (j/k). I don't park my NSX anywhere but my garage :tongue:.

11482nsx1111.jpg

here's jerry's car.. i think he won't mind.. and i think he's running stock struts with eiback springs.. maybe if he sees this post he can help you out..

vtp said:

~Vu

I just had Bilsteins installed last week on the lower.
I am going to switch wheels back to the Evo's when I get a chance(this weekend, hopefully).
I will post a pic as soon as I'm done.

-jim

Back