• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HP Lightning EVO wheels and tires - SOLD

HP Lightning EVO wheels and tires

For sale are four HP Lightning EVO wheels for all years of the Acura NSX. Fronts are 18x8 with 215/35/18 Yokohama S-drive tires with over half tread, rears are 19x9.5 with worn out (NOT suitable for driving) 265/30/19 Kumhos.

Front wheels required 3mm spacers to clear stock calipers on my '96 NSX. Previous owner used homemade spacers, but I highly recommend spending a few more dollars for real 3mm or 5mm spacers.

From a few feet away, the wheels look great, but you can see a few flaws when you're within a couple feet of them.

The right front wheel has a professionally repaired area near the inner lip that's not visible when the wheel is on the car. Some of the wheels have small areas of curb rash - just light scratches that aren't too noticeable rather than deep scratches or gouges. The chrome on the wide lips and the paint are in very good shape, but there are three or four dings on the wheels.

These wheels are NOT for someone looking for perfection, but are fine for traveling or everyday use so you don't ding your expensive, mint wheels. Many people complimented the wheels when the were on the car, and nobody ever noticed the flaws.

I'll be happy to send several close-up pics of the wheels upon request. The wheels aren't bad looking, but I want to be sure you know exactly what your're buying. The spots on the wheels in the pics are water as the wheels had just been washed when I took the pictures.

I've priced these wheels cheaply because I want them out of my garage. I'm also selling a set of chromed 91-93 wheels with brand new, never been driven on tires for $350.

Local pickup in Hampton Roads, Virginia is preferred, but I'd be willing to ship at your expense. Price for the wheels and tires is $450, cash or PayPal. Buyer pays actual shipping costs. Thanks for looking!

List Date: 2/19/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: HP Lightning EVO wheels and tires
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back