• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hubcentric 10mm Kics Project Wheel Spacer

KICS10MM70.jpg

Aluminum Lightweight Wheel Spacers by Kics Project, Japan.

- Wheel Spacers are sold in a pair (2 spacers).
- Does not require changing of longer studs, these spacers come with studs on itself.

$175 shipped (ca. residents + 9.75% sales tax)

These 10mm spacers were made exclusively for Evasive Motorsports due to popular demand from our S2000 customers. They're hubcentric 70mm specifically for the S2000, but also for the NSX!

We had these made because the standard Kics 10mm doesn't fit on the front hubs because the hole is too small. So if you need a top quality hubcentric spacer, this is it.

We also sell kics spacers ranging from 10mm,15mm,20mm,25mm and optional hubrings. (price depends on width)

kics_spacer.jpg

If you need a quote, please send me your zip code along with size, bolt pattern spacer that you need.

Thanks,
Tony

Vouch for these and Evasive. Had these for over a year, no issues at all. Have both 15mm and 10mm. Very well constructed, solid hardware. Love the integrated studs, no hassle spacers.

James

You should make a clear disclaimer saying these WILL NOT WORK on wheels that do not have recessed holes since the OEM studs will not be covered by a 10mm spacer thus will protrude past the spacer.

Only OEM s2000 wheels have these recesses, OEM NSX wheels DO NOT!

Just food for thought...

You should make a clear disclaimer saying these WILL NOT WORK on wheels that do not have recessed holes since the OEM studs will not be covered by a 10mm spacer thus will protrude past the spacer.

Only OEM s2000 wheels have these recesses, OEM NSX wheels DO NOT!

Just food for thought...

Dont think this is accurrate. I used the 15 and 10mm with my OEM wheels and no issues. There are recesses for this in the OEM wheels. I have a 95 so not sure if the newer NSXs have that issue.

Note only the 25mm spacers has enough "width" to sufficiently cover the stock bolts from protruding onto the wheel
wheelspacergrooves.jpg

Note the recesed hubs on the back of the ap2 s2000 wheels on left but not the 2002+ NSX wheels on the right
wheelcomparo.jpg

Yes , the 02-up wheels will not even accomodate 15mm spacers in front without machining the wheels.

If you are currently using wheels without recessed spacing between the wheel holes, you can shave down the stock studs after installation. This is not an uncommon procedure. You do not need to machine the wheels. Shaving the factory studs is much simpler. If you ever decide to remove the spacer, then you would replace the factory studs.

This is an example of kics spacers installed with the factory studs shaved flush.

kicsspacer.jpg

Last edited:
Why would you shave the studs? Can't you just install shorter/smaller aftermarket ones?

Why would you shave the studs? Can't you just install shorter/smaller aftermarket ones?

You would only shave it if your wheels don't have the recess in the rear that will accomdate the the factory studs sticking out. if your wheels have the recess in between the holes on the back of the wheel, then you don't have to worry about it. i was just explaining what you would need to do if you were using factory wheels for example, since that was a question that came up.

Back