• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga is coming to town

JRZ

Contributing Member
So I've been in contact with Hugo since he is coming over this neck of the woods for NSXPO and offering his window kit service. I will be hosting this for him at my warehouse/garage on the 21st so we wouldn't be in an open parking lot of a hotel. Feel free to ask any questions as he will be responding here as well as in his thread in the vender section.

I will be on a trip in a couple days til the 14th so my replies might not be quick til after.

It is located a few minutes NE of the Phila zoo/ Art Museum just so you get an idea of the area. I will either post or pm the exact address when the day gets near. We should be able to fit at least 10 cars now easily. But, I'm getting more stuff p/u by their owners so there should be room for at least double by then.

Any one interested should put themselves on his list or start one here so he has an idea of how many kits to bring and how much time he should expect to get everyone done. I wouldn't have a problem if more than one day is needed but, I'll let the man speak for himself.

Hi Guys!
Price for a full install is the same as my regulator tour last year: 200$ for a full job if I have to remove the door panels myself, or 125 if you remove them yourself.
Anyhow it takes at least about 1hr30 each car ( or a full afternoon plus dinner if you have some time to spend..)
Thanks, see you all very soon

i had this done last year when hugo came through on his tour.he's a great guy and i enjoyed meeting him.i'm not very mechanical and appreciated his willingness to take my door panels off.this is a good thing to have done to your car.my windows worked pretty well before,but are faster after the fix,and i hope this will make them less likely to break in the future.

Hi Guys!
Price for a full install is the same as my regulator tour last year: 200$ for a full job if I have to remove the door panels myself, or 125 if you remove them yourself.
Anyhow it takes at least about 1hr30 each car ( or a full afternoon plus dinner if you have some time to spend..)
Thanks, see you all very soon

I would like both my doors done on my 2002, but I am arriving late on the 21st. Maybe you can do it early on the 22nd before registration

Nice to see you here Robbie

The Hawk: Yes 22 early morning will be fine

Install party is set for the 21 then?

I will then be driving from NSXPO To Boston by car from the Sept 26 to 30, feel free to contact me if you would like me to fix your windows and are located on my route (DC, NYC...) for a private single install
My US Phone number is (603) 867-4461, starting Tuesday Sept 20 (I am in Canada right now)

See you all very soon

Last edited:
I am right along the route to boston ... I am located right off I95 by the whitestone bridge and would like to have both my doors done as well.

I'm all set. Lmk when you all decide on tomorrow or Thurs. I was going to take my door panels off tomorrow anyway to get Hugo started while someone else is taking off theirs. PM me for the addy.

Marc

Hi, I am here already about 50miles from Philly and available for tomorrow or Thursday, just let me know
I'll have internet access tomorrow (Sept 21) morning just until 11am from my hotel room, after that time it is easier to just give me a call on my US phone mobile (603) 867-4461 as I depend on free internet access spots...:rolleyes:
See you very soon

Last edited:
Back