• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HugaBuga Regulator TOUR

Dear PrimeMembers

I ll be travelling in the US/Canada, from the 5th August to 4th of September, on a dream coast to coast roadtrip. :rolleyes:
As I probably will be hanging out with NSX owners across the USA to fix their windows, I call this trip the "REGULATOR TOUR".:biggrin::biggrin:

On the weekends, I ll be crossing the following regions:

CANADA> Toronto : weekend 7-8August
Southwest US REGION, SoCaL : weekend 14-15August
Southcentral US REGION : weekend 21-22August
Southeast US REGION, Florida : weekend 28-29August

We can also arrange some individual "services" for those of you who don t live around the weekend meeting areas, as long are you are located in my route:biggrin:

Kits are 100$/pair
For an individual installation I will ask 125$ labor for both windows if you remove the door panels, or 200$ for the complete job, it takes about 2hours to do it, with all the risk of breaking something!

In the meetings, idea is to help each other, so I wont charge anything for the labor if you are willing to do it yourself of course.

ChopzJazz in Northern California was the first one to have this same idea, his meeting was 2 weeks ago:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138289

So...what do you think? :rolleyes:

I will pass in NorCal of course, around the 9-11th in S Francisco :biggrin:

However there was already a meeting in that area organised by ChopsJazz so I dont think another one is needed, but we can arrange an individual service of course.

Hugo, do you know exactly where/what cities you will be traveling through?

BATMANs, ryan1926 + brother, Dhalsim: we could meet around the 10-11th August. Where are you located?

Zishan: I ll be travelling by car, so I can adjust my route if needed, but I should pass in houston around the 21-22th weekend.

Here is the attendee list so far for all regions

-your name here and location
Northwest US REGION, NorCaL : 10 or 11th August
-BATMANs
-ryan1926 + brother
-Dhalsim
-bc777
-ryu
-FastraxTurbo
-SFDreamer
-liftnot - San diego
-CDX_NSX
-Zishan - Houston
-

Please remove or add yourself to the list :biggrin:

Last edited:
I will actually leave the US from Boston, so if there are more requests in the Florida-Boston route perhaps we could arrange something yes, that would be only in September however.

-BATMANs
-ryan1926 + brother
-Dhalsim
-bc777
-ryu
-FastraxTurbo
-SFDreamer
-liftnot - San diego
-CDX_NSX
-Zishan - Houston
-Ponyboy - Tulsa

Last edited:
BATMANs, ryan1926 + brother, Dhalsim: we could meet around the 10-11th August. Where are you located?.....

I'm located near Stanford University.

I can't do anything at my house since there is remodeling and there will be nails and screws all over.

I'm fairly flexible in where we can meet up.

-BATMANs
-ryan1926 + brother
-Dhalsim
-bc777
-ryu
-FastraxTurbo
-SFDreamer
-liftnot - San diego
-CDX_NSX
-Zishan - Houston
-Ponyboy - Tulsa
-clr1024 - Orlando

I was about to put new speakers in the doors, so hoping I can couple this with fixing the window regulators. Only thing that would stop me from making this date is travel for work.

ANADA> Toronto : weekend 7-8August
-BATMANs
-ryan1926 + brother
-Dhalsim
-bc777
-ryu
-FastraxTurbo
-SFDreamer
-liftnot - San diego
-CDX_NSX
-ediddynsx (may be doing this at my place)
-Zishan - Houston
-Ponyboy - Tulsa
-clr1024 - Orlando

NSXXXREXXX: Yes, I ll be in crossing Arizona "somewhen" between 18th to 20th of August. Where are you located?

NSXRguy: Yes this is for the Window regulator upgrade to speed up the windows! Perhaps we could meet with Frank Spano then, around beginning of September?

Here is the list then:

-BATMANs
-ryan1926 + brother
-Dhalsim
-bc777
-ryu
-FastraxTurbo
-SFDreamer
-liftnot - San diego
-CDX_NSX
-ediddynsx (may be doing this at my place)
-Zishan - Houston
-Ponyboy - Tulsa
-clr1024 - Orlando
-Feetfxr - Orlando
Northeast US REGION: Beginning of September
-Frank Spano - New Jersey
-NSXRGuy - New Jersey

Hugo, How about Atlanta, Georgia. I bought two of your kits and they still need to be installed. So you have two cars in the Atlanta area at a minimium if this can be part of your leg.

- Michael

My route is not fully defined yet and is "interactive" with regulator days and installation requests.
All I am know so far is that I ll be crossing the USA by car from S Francisco the 9/August to Washington DC the 3/September, via LA, Las Vegas, Austin and Miami:rolleyes:

michl_moto: yes I can pass by Atlanta, that was already part of my touristic plan:biggrin:
Orlando meeting is scheduled for the 24th, I can go to Atlanta when coming from Austin to Miami, that would be 23/August, or while leaving from Miami to Washington, that would be the 1/Sept. What is your preferred day?

hardcore-nsx: Indiana is off my route, but perhaps you could send your regulators to any of the regulator day attendees/organizers as long as they accept it of course, I would then install you the kit during that meeting and ship them back to you.

Frank Spano: what do you think of the 3rd/September? your place would be just perfect:biggrin:

NSXXXREXXX: Where are you located in Arizona?

Last edited:
Hi Hugo,

I am located in Nashville, Tennessee (home of country music). I already bought two of your kits, but haven't installed them yet. I would be happy to use your service if you make it out to my area. Just let me know the date.

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:
GUNDAN323: Dan, unfortunately Nashville is too far from my route but I would surely love to hear that country music with Jack Daniels :biggrin:
If that helps perhaps you could just send your regulator to one of the regulator day places, would that help...?
Hugo

Back