• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga visit.....hopefully. (BC)

Hey guys and gals, not sure how much attention this PacNW gets but I'll just start it off. So there's mention of him making some sort of big trip to do the window regulator fixes. Lets start off a list and location so that I can try to arrange when and where for good ole Huga.

I travel between Lynnwood/Seattle and Vancouver BC often so I will post this in the PacNW forum also and come up with a middle point.

1) SarcasticaLy - Lynnwood/Vancouver, BC

Hugabuga visit.....hopefully. (BC)
Hey guys and gals, not sure how much attention this PacNW gets but I'll just start it off. So there's mention of him making some sort of big trip to do the window regulator fixes. Lets start off a list and location so that I can try to arrange when and where for good ole Huga.

I travel between Lynnwood/Seattle and Vancouver BC often so I will post this in the PacNW forum also and come up with a middle point.

1) SarcasticaLy - Lynnwood/Vancouver, BC
2) JRNSX - Vancouver, BC​

Well, its looking highly unlikely he wont even be doing anything. Havent heard a peep from him. Idk if theres been any progress with any other Primers. I'll keep you guys posted if he ever replies.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys! FINALLY HugaBuga has appeared. He says that PacNW will be the last stop on his tour. He will be here September 19/20. I asked him a few other questions to see what else we need/he needs. I.e. if we need to purchase the kit before he gets here, does he need a garage, how many he will be doing, etc. I'll return with answers as soon as I get em. Seems like Seattle would be a decent spot for everyone since there's not much interest in here.

Well, there seems to be no interest from Vancouver so I will stop posting in this thread. If you're interested in further info, look in the PacNW forum. Thanks.

Back