• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I hate this Factory Security Module! Keyless Entry Help Anyone?

Ok...

So I put in a rather inexpensive keyless entry unit. It worked great a couple times and then stopped working. I unplug the security module and it works great, but I can't crank the car of course. So anyways, I have the keyless module arming and disarming the security module which is supposed to lock and unlock the doors. Well, its never been a problem locking the car, only unlocking it....

So I did some research and read every post on NSX prime and figured I would tap the yellow/white wire and ground it to lock the doors on the factory door lock module. Works great, so I put in a relay to handle this task, so now it arms the security module AND (via relay) it unlocks the doors via the door lock module.

So it works splendedly for about a week locking and unlocking. And now it wont LOCK the doors!

I am going to install a second relay to unlock the doors, and now I have to get out the wiring diagrams again. Anyone had this issue, or am I the only lucky one?

No wonder I am going grey so fast!

Wow, no comments.

Back