• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I have a set of Vinny's side skirts and misc nsx parts. What is this stuff worth?

Hello everyone. I have a pair of the real deal Vinny's skirts painted brooklands green. These are not marga hills or another brand that dont fit very well....these are Vinny's which are known for good fitment. I also have a wings west front lip in brooklands green, an a/c vent that is complete with a bit of wrinkle, a Arc Ti polished shift knob (no box), a set of factory speakers complete both sides, and a factory center console clock. Any idea what this stuff is worth? I dont want to price these things blindly. Thanks in advance.

Pair of Vinny's Side Skirts = $___________

Wings West front lip = $____________

Center A/C Vent with plastic flow piece = $____________

Arc Ti Polished shift ball for NSX (excellent but no box...paid $140 I think) = $__________

Two factory door speakers = $___________

Factory Clock that sits on top of the console = $_________

Any help on this stuff would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The only way to really gauge what stuff is worth is to spend some time in the classified section here on prime and see what similar items have sold for in the past.

Here are my guesses...

Center vent and clock I am thinking $40 ea
Shift knob maybe $75
Speakers.. $25 ea

The side skirts around $250
The front lip $75 or $100

The center A/C vent and clock are sadly worth a lot more than that. I've been looking for a center vent specifically for a while, but don't really want to pay $200+ for it.

Wow, I would have never guessed that much. I suppose they are getting harder to find. So maybe $100 would be more appropriate...

I am amazed what people will pay for used parts on this site.

I'd pay $100 for the center vent right now :). I would guess though if it's in good shape and the OP put it in the classifieds for ~$225-$250 it would sell within the week. I think a lot of folks broke these doing stereo installs etc by not releasing the clips properly

Also I think there were two versions of the clocks. One with the spring door that is replaceable and one that isn't. These are actually worth some $$$ too for the same reason above.

Back