• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I have Two 2017 NSX for sale MSRP for a Prime Member*

Hello Prime Community:

I am located in Central California and have two NSX that are available for sale today, no waiting.

I have a Curva Red/Ebony MSRP 172,000 for sale engine number 667

I also have a Nord Grey MSRP is 200,700 engine number is 337

They both are low vin numbers and ready for a quick and easy sale. MSRP includes destination and handling fees. We are a small privately owned Acura dealer and would love to help you own your dream car, the luxury you deserve at terms that work for you. Please let me know how I can help. PM or email [email protected]

We have a dealer on this site who offers discounts to our members of $5-10k depending upon options. How about matching his offer and doing $5k off the red and $10k off the nord....

Good morning, Which of the two are you interested in buying? I would love to help if you are looking to make an offer- if you are just adding a suggestion I do see the dealer offering the one or two at a discount. The nord grey I have is the third produced in the world of this color. I would love to talk more one on one if you are interested in this one. If the buyer is in CA I would be very interested in helping that enthusiast considering the 50k investment I have made to my shop to service this supercar. I have the Only Master Certified NSX technician employed here too that was invited by the factory to tour and drive many months ago.

well post up the price sheet and some pics for us east coasters...

attachment.php
attachment.php
Curva Red.. Engine #667 Begging for the open road- West Coast to East Coast it's ready to drive.. Speed Worthy of a Legendary Supercar, Fierce yet Aerodynamic Exterior, Supercar and Hybrid in One...

Attachments

• rednsx.JPG
    rednsx.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 157
  • redsticker.JPG
    redsticker.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 158
thank you I want to see the Nord please....

attachment.php
attachment.php

Such clean lines.. unlike these:

If I could re arrange the alphabet I would put NSX before U

This supercar also has a rearview mirror so I know you can see yourself in it..

Attachments

• nord.JPG
    nord.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 160
  • linescleaner.JPG
    linescleaner.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 164
attachment.php
attachment.php

Such clean lines.. unlike these:

If I could re arrange the alphabet I would put NSX before U

This supercar also has a rearview mirror so I know you can see yourself in it..

SO this is the much-maligned "NORD GRAY" ?? :confused: It looks GREAT!
Thanks for these photos.

:smile:

Back