• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I just got the best idea

What about painting my Sebring factory wing black to match the panda color scheme instead of the r wing? Has anyone seen this? Can anyone photoshop this?

just plastidip it,and post a pic on line for all to criticize:biggrin:.

What about painting my Sebring factory wing black to match the panda color scheme instead of the r wing? Has anyone seen this? Can anyone photoshop this?

I got a better idea.....leave it alone or spend the money on a typeR wing( real or replica)

It will look like shit.

Sorry.

View attachment 115355

More or less what you were asking for.

I'd go for a replica R wing OR wait for a berlina spoiler to show up on Prime.

Lucas

OP, didn't like the idea just picturing it in my head, and thanks to Lucas for providing an actual image, I can see what it would look like, liking it even less. Nope, don't do it.

But what WE think doesn't matter. Do YOU like it?

why not paint the hood black so all three pieces are black, spoiler/roof/hood

Plasti dip is not the best finish at all, but it's an excellent way to try crazy things before spending thousands at a paint shop and then realizing you don't like how it looks.

I already have an r wing but at times it just looks out of place in my opinion. The ass end is already big enough it's like the girl that pierces her huge nose ya that's it draw more attention to that.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks to lucas for posting that.i am not hating it at all. I think the car would look good all silver with the factory silver wing. Or as is black roof w black r wing. But I'm still going to try plasti dip just to see in real life for myself.

Bro if this is your "best" idea I don't want to see the worst... :D

Mr Fuji for na you car is fast trust me. And sounds bad ass. Nice ride. My car is really beyond slow right now since it's in the garage waiting for a motor!! Head gasket went but building for a reliable 550 hp in spring. We will have our 2015 gathering in may long weekend.

Back