• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I knew this day would come......

prova4re said:
Your the one implying that they are not a tuner by making this statement. Your right I don't know them, just like you don't know Devin.
While it would be fun to sit here and disagree with you, (again) this thread was meant to say good bye and congrats to Devin in his new job.
Not to compare who is the better tech/tuner.

POPCORN! GET YOUR POPCORN HERE! :tongue:

trbocivicwrx said:
well there is ONE option... :p

best of luck to devin of course...

Well, I wish someone would pass that option around, because The (Bastards) 95-96 OBDII (OBD1.5) are not responding as the 97+ OBDII cars. Seems as if they revert to limp mode now and then. @$#^ **!!!!

I wish I had known this a year ago... :mad:

Len
driving by cable. Well Monday, I better be.

prova4re said:
LOL!!!
I should have know it was you by these imaginary numbers in you sig.

Imaginary like your yellow soap on a rope? I heard you had a ferrari... Yeah, well where is it?!?

imaginary..my ass... ha-ha.. hows the pinball business??

as for my profile, My name is Yoni, my favorite color is blue, and I enjoy long walks on the beach, and talking till dawn... :biggrin:

:rolleyes:

yk

Last edited:
trbocivicwrx said:
Imaginary like your yellow soap on a rope? I heard you had a ferrari... Yeah, well where is it?!?

as for my profile, My name is Yoni, my favorite color is blue, and I enjoy long walks on the beach, and talking till dawn... :biggrin:

yk

Uh- OHH....Not again!!Pls dont start anything here specially if u have like 4 posts...It's not typical for members here to discuss things your way..you're in the wrong forum buddy! TROLL ALERT? :wink:

trbocivicwrx said:

yk

LOL!!!
Your too funny old friend, biz sucks...........but I thought your favorite color was black. :biggrin:
The soap on a rope is long gone, but it was faster than that fart can of yours. :eek: JK

Don't worry guy's....Yoni aka (trbocivicwrx) is not a troll, he is Devin's buddy that helped him do the OBDII to OBDI conversion on Devin's NSX. He is also a heck of a tech, we were just having a little fun. :wink:

Damm Len sorry to hear about the hiccup, keep us updated on the progress.

Don't have time to fart around. went with PlanB. :: Put the damn throttle cable on the car and get it done.
Car goes to the Dyno (Tuning Only!!! So no all out runs) Monday. I am on the road Tuesday.
I didn't get out Friday, So I am flying out Monday.
I had to stay here and make room in the Garage. :wink:

Damn you!!! A friggin 360 spyder. If I had yours I would throw mine away. Nice car!!!!
Len

prova4re said:
LOL!!!
Your too funny old friend, biz sucks...........but I thought your favorite color was black. :biggrin:
The soap on a rope is long gone, but it was faster than that fart can of yours. :eek: JK

Don't worry guy's....Yoni aka (trbocivicwrx) is not a troll, he is Devin's buddy that helped him do the OBDII to OBDI conversion on Devin's NSX. He is also a heck of a tech, we were just having a little fun. :wink:

Damm Len sorry to hear about the hiccup, keep us updated on the progress.

Devin,

I wish you luck..I just PMed you...

If I could be of help then let me know...

If you get a lead as to who broke into Payne...then let me know...I will be glad to bring a baseball bat and help out...

Please keep in touch with the NSX community...if you start up your own "NSX tuner shop"...I would be happy to give you some business...

Ajay Sharma

PaynNSX said:
Thanks for the well wishes guys.

If there is anything I can do for you (AEM related or not), please let me know.

You can buy my car. :biggrin:

prova4re said:
I am not going anywhere...
I guess I am a little late to this thread.

Sorry to hear you are leaving your NSX behind, but glad to know at least you are sticking around. Gorgeous F360, have fun with it!

Say good by to my little yellow friend. :frown:

Picture064.jpg

Picture063.jpg

I tried to cross breed them with no luck, the little horsey couldn't keep it up.

Sold it.......... and used the money to paid the tax man. :mad:

The tax man always gets his cut.....damn the tax man!! :biggrin:

i thought pinball was a cash business !! :wink:

prova4re said:
I tried to cross breed them with no luck, the little horsey couldn't keep it up.

Sold it.......... and used the money to paid the tax man. :mad:

Hi

What is going on? :eek:

Sold the soaparope and also selling the NSX. What are you up to? :wink:

Something fishy here. New Fellali again? Or did the nasty taxman take all the funds (I had a close encounter with one too but I held on to the NSX)

Regards

I had just met with Devin a couple of weeks ago to discuss the work I was looking to do in early April. I really feel like I missed out on working with a great guy. I was certainly looking forward to having him work on my car given the amount of praise those on the forum had provided. The really bad part is that Payn is about 1/2 mile from the office. Sorry to see him go but when I spoke with him last week you could tell he was really happy to be joining AEM. Best of luck Devin! :frown:

Anyone know if any of the dealers here in SE Michigan have a decent NSX tech.?

Back