• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I need a LIGHTWEIGHT Battery. Where to get one?

After searching I think I'm understanding that a Odessey 545 is the lightest best battery out there. but where are the different places I can purchase one. I'm nervous about using Dali after reading multiple threads about people not getting there product.

Your apprehension is justified. Regardless, I think your best bet would be to get it locally in Alexandria so you can easily exchange it need be. They have a two year guarantee and if it doesn't hold a charge during that time, you can return it for new one.

I think the lightest battery available out there is made by Voltphreaks, its a 12 volt racing battery weighing 6lbs sells for $799, its a high tech Nano-Phosphate Lithium Battery, 4 times lighter that a normal lead acid battery and last up to 5 years. Go check their website at www.voltphreaks.com . we use this type batteries on all our Evo 8 Race cars, hope this helps you they also have a 3 lb. battery which they use for race motorcycles and some race cars too, check them out.

Odessey has a good warranty and their customer service is excellent. I had mine replaced with no questions asked. I just took it to a local dealer to verify that it was dead (I left it discharged for over 4 months). I called up customer service and they sent me a knew one in a week. No receipt, no core exchange, they just took my word for it.

Odessey has a good warranty and their customer service is excellent. I had mine replaced with no questions asked. I just took it to a local dealer to verify that it was dead (I left it discharged for over 4 months). I called up customer service and they sent me a knew one in a week. No receipt, no core exchange, they just took my word for it.

Do you have info for who you talked to? I have a dead odyssey battery and was gonna throw it away! haha :biggrin:

Thanks,

David

Back