• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I want a new 2003/2004 Black/red or Red/black nsx... need dealer help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I am the proud owner of a 1992 red/black nsx and have been watching this site for a couple of months. My friend recently came into some money and as a thank you present for helping her out last year has decided to get me a new NSX. I really can't believe it but the shell shock is fading and reality hitting me and it is not that easy to buy an NSX from Germany. I am a USAF pilot over here and need to find my perfect car. I would like it, and here is the good part, delivered here by Thanksgiving. I am not sure if that is possible, but if a dealer has just recieved their first 04 or still has a new 03 then it is possible. Now let me mak it harder... I really want Black/red or Red/black.

Does anyone know a dealer with my car sitting in their showroom or arriving in the next 2 weeks?

US specs vehicles only (I will register it with the US military system in europe).

Thanks for your help?

PS. For those who know the thread... maybe it would help me to pretend like I am a girl;) .

I know of a gorgeous silver 2002/2003 available here in San Diego at a medium lot. Want me to check it out for you?

Take care,
De

nsxnate said:
Hello all,

I am the proud owner of a 1992 red/black nsx and have been watching this site for a couple of months. My friend recently came into some money and as a thank you present for helping her out last year has decided to get me a new NSX. I really can't believe it but the shell shock is fading and reality hitting me and it is not that easy to buy an NSX from Germany. I am a USAF pilot over here and need to find my perfect car. I would like it, and here is the good part, delivered here by Thanksgiving. I am not sure if that is possible, but if a dealer has just recieved their first 04 or still has a new 03 then it is possible. Now let me mak it harder... I really want Black/red or Red/black.

Does anyone know a dealer with my car sitting in their showroom or arriving in the next 2 weeks?

US specs vehicles only (I will register it with the US military system in europe).

Thanks for your help?

PS. For those who know the thread... maybe it would help me to pretend like I am a girl;) .

Greenwich Acura has 2 brand new 2003 Black/Black they just received. I haven't seen any Black/Red, if you're interested let me know, I know them very well, and you can negotiate

Wow, its funny you mentioned Greenwich Acura since that is who I have been doing business with. I already have a psuedo deal on the 2003 Black/Black standard (the other is an automatic) if I want it but was hoping to find an '04 hot off the press in Black/red. The delivery by Thanksgiving is not an issue anymore but I was hoping to find a dealer closer to Pheonix so SoS can do some immediate mods for me although the location is not that paramount.

I really was wondering if any dealers have recieved there '04s yet and if anyone has seen them what colors are they? I know Greenwich will be getting Yellow/black in October and Blue/black in November.

Its nice to know that you speak highly of Greenwich Acura it helps give me some peace of mind buying without ever meeting anyone or seeing the car.

Thanks again to all who are keeping an eye out for me.

I like the blue but I am very leary about a blue interior and unless I see one in person to calm my fears I will pass on Blue/blue... now Blue/black is a different story.

Thanks again for keeping an eye out for me and please keep them coming.

I found my car

Thanks to everyone who was keeping an eye out for me. I found a 2004 black with red interior and it looks like I will have a deal on it soon. Now all I need to do is get Seth at SoS to answer his phone so I can square away the GPS, HKS CAMP, exhaust, intake and header questions, but then I guess I'll have to wait in line for him like everyone else ;). Thanks again, keep up the good work with this website and I hope to see you all at next years expo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back