• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

IE cars n coffee

hi all...
we are planning a first IE meet of 'cars' on sunday jan 30th, 10am ish at the redlands starsbucks parking lot on orange st...

sort of a first IE C n C like the one in irvine...hoping it would grow bigger in the future but it's gotta start sometime/somewhere...

any Cars, and esp. NSXs of course...

called some friends so show up with their cars...gtR, zr1, r8 v10, pantera, testarossa, turbos, etc...

hope to see u there...

james R
'95 nsx blk
'10 panamera S

I am here in Corona and in for sure! Come on I.E. lets make this happen. I moved from OC to the IE a year ago and have not seen one nsx cruise by..

Would love to. Can't make this one though. Be sure to post future IE C&C's, not every SoCal NSX is in LA/OC/SD! :rolleyes:

No prob... this will be the 1st meet but i'm sure it will be a monthly to twice a month at least i'm sure...i think we will have to meet alot earlier in the summer months...

will post some pics of the '1st meet'...

james R
95 nsx

Here's the info for the meet + a sign up list for this forum. I took it from my post on my350z.com for reference.

WHAT: IE Cars & Coffee
WHEN: Sunday Jan. 30th
TIME: 9:45am-12noon
WHERE: Starbucks (back parking lot)
ADDRESS: 627 Orange St. Redlands, CA 92374

1. jjrho
2. c30vtec
3. finalforce
4. Semnos_NSX
5. jfsa82
6. nsxnoob

inlandempiremeet.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the map posting...yeah, get off the orange st exit on I10...

i've tried to spread the word to other car enthusiasts so, i'm hoping some of my other friends will show up with their lambos, ferraris, porsches, zr1, GTRs, GT, f150 raptor, pantera, etc etc....

invite any one with a 'fun car'...

hope we can keep it going as an IE version of the OC/Irvine C n C ...

jim R
nsx

Adding to the list..

Here's the info for the meet + a sign up list for this forum. I took it from my post on my350z.com for reference.

WHAT: IE Cars & Coffee
WHEN: Sunday Jan. 30th
TIME: 9:45am-12noon
WHERE: Starbucks (back parking lot)
ADDRESS: 627 Orange St. Redlands, CA 92374

1. jjrho
2. c30vtec
3. finalforce
4. Semnos_NSX
5. jfsa82
6. nsxnoob
7. Pkim

inlandempiremeet.jpg

well....alot of the guys had other committments this weekend so... i think it will get bigger and bigger ....
just saw the facebook movie...hum....

jr

Here's a "combined" list for later today :biggrin: It's in no particular order. I'm sure there will be other's that are tentative that my end up dropping by. See you guys in a couple hours!

1....finalforce (my350z & nsx prime)
2....2k6-z33 (my350z)
3....don_bagz (zilvia: s14 kouki)
4....glogan (zilva: s13rb)
5....marcus.raw (rx7club: fd3s)
6....c30vtec (nsxprime: nsx)
7....jjrho (nsxprime: nsx)
8....nsxnoob (nsxprime: nsx)
9....JPsZ (my350z)
10. lmattyveel (my350z)
11. World Famous Z (my350z: mazda speed 3)
12. Semnos_NSX (nsxprime: nsx)
13. Mike (supra forum: Supra)
14. jfsa82 (nsxprime: nsx)
15. Pkim (nsxprime: nsx)

Back