• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

iForged Sprint

kkt

Experienced Member
18/19 iForged Sprint.
7845iforgedNSX1.jpg

7845iforgedNSX2.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. How I know the car is originally pop up light is by looking at the rear. Now lid spoiler under the rear spolier. Why not get 02 wheels to complete the look? :smile:

are you running white nsx-r head lights, or normal 02 lights? how much were the 02 sideskirts BTW?
thanks

Jin1976 said:
Very nice. How I know the car is originally pop up light is by looking at the rear. Now lid spoiler under the rear spolier. Why not get 02 wheels to complete the look? :smile:

Thank you for the suggestions. I really like the 3-piece look.

NSXchnk said:
are you running white nsx-r head lights, or normal 02 lights? how much were the 02 sideskirts BTW?
thanks

Normal fixed headlights.
OEM skirts were under $1,500. Stacy's skirts are a good alternative.

Last edited:
This is officially the nicest NSX I have ever seen on NSXprime. I wish to make my nsx look like that someday. Love that NA2 Type-R look :smile:

All you need now is Type R hood and FI.

That is a very clean car. At first I was questioning the red calipers, but then I noticed the red interior, so they look fine. White is always a real clean looking car.

Thanks again.

JDM_SXE-10 said:
That's a nice drop, what suspension are you on?
Tein Flex.

Cairo94507 said:
That is a very clean car. At first I was questioning the red calipers, but then I noticed the red interior, so they look fine. White is always a real clean looking car.
Yes, Red is one of my theme colors.

7845engine.jpg

Back