• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

IGOTA4RE: License Plate Contest

Dudes,

I just added a new vehicle to the garage and need some help choosing a suitable vanity plate.

Considering the 4RE-NVME plate that now resides on my NSX (which, by the way, will ALWAYS be my favorite), I'd like to have something as, ahem, amusing on the Ferrari. You know, NSX NOT, YA4RE, etc.

Suggestions?

The winner earns a place on my rear bumper ;-)

Oh BTW, here's the car:

85%20308%20Red%20Side7.JPG

-- Don

------------------
Don Gallo
'92 NSX Black/Black "4RE-NVME"
'00 S2000 Silver/Red "LOTSA GS"
'85 Ferrari 308QV Red/Black "???????"

Hey there Don,you've had a relative flury of posts lately,nice to hear from you.The perfect plate for you is BR8DNALOT !lol.

Originally posted by pbassjo:
4RE4ME. REDHEAD, DONSGUN,DG4RE,BELLA,GR8308

I like REDHEAD! My wife thought about BELLA4RE, but we only have 7 spaces in NJ :-(

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
ITALNSX This gets my vote.

anything to tick-off ferrari owners in the 'nicest possible way'
biggrin.gif

Now you're getting the idea! Some of you "old-timers" here may remember about 4 years ago some dude on the Ferrari list must have seen the plate on my NSX, and fabricated a hysterical story on the list about how he raced me on the street. Some people can't take a joke!

The owner of one of the Ferraris I looked at said that some Ferrari buyers have, ahem, "ego issues" ;-)

Originally posted by X-TNSIV:
4RERED???

XLNT!!!

Here are a few I thought of: ENZO4RE, CLSC4RE, 6E4RE. If I were in NY and had 8 letters available, I would have picked ROSSO4RE...

Keep the ideas coming dudes -- these are GR8!!

Well, if you want it to match your other car, you could always get

NSX NV-ME

But I think it would be more appropriate to have

I NV NSX

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 30 March 2003).]

Originally posted by chumch:
I'll tell you guys my future NSX plate if you promise notto steal it...

"ENZO WHO"

Sorry, but you can;t have it. Reason being, you are a person who practices what they preach.
biggrin.gif
Look Here

Originally posted by chumch:
I'll tell you guys my future NSX plate if you promise notto steal it...

"ENZO WHO"

Sorry, but you can't have it! Reason being, you are a person who practices what they preach.
biggrin.gif
Look Here
lightingzapA.gif

You could use,"RUEZIAM".Your wife may not like it though?

Back