• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

iLIFT - Intelligent Suspension Lift Systems - New Product Introduction

Congrats Steven! My first posted pic of my NSX was actually right in front of the US Patent/Trademark Office down the street haha

For those who have asked....Yes, the iLIFT® system is still available for your NSX, and at the original prices posted.

We will be sponsoring the 2016 NSXPO in Florida and will be there to meet our old and new customers and anyone else who would like to learn more about the iLIFT® Intelligent Lift Systems.

We now have 11 US Patents including the patented use of any sensor technology used to monitor vehicle ground clearance to automatically adjust the height of vehicles.

Here's a link to a cool demo video on the iLIFT® System: www.iLiftSystems.com/video

Feel free to call the number below with any questions or for more information.

Steven Lee
Manager
Stealth Innovative Systems, LLC
Ph. 559-464-5438

I only heard about this system because it was updated on the landing page of NSX Prime. I live in Seattle and daily drive my NSX. My next big purchase is going to be this system along with a set of KW V3 coilovers at the same time.

This is a update on my iLIFT system installed 3 years ago. I have traveled over 20,000 miles with Zero problems. It just proves to me it is by far the best there is. I will be in Orlando at NSXPO if anyone would like to see how good it is.

This is a update on my iLIFT system installed 3 years ago. I have traveled over 20,000 miles with Zero problems. It just proves to me it is by far the best there is. I will be in Orlando at NSXPO if anyone would like to see how good it is.

The Hawk, thanks for sharing your 3 year report on your iLIFT® system. I'm glad you're enjoying it and putting it to good use.
It will be good to see you again at NSXPO in Florida.

Steve man you need to create an I-lift system of shoes for guys who want to impress on a first date......kinda like spanx for short guys....:biggrin:

The Hawk, thanks for sharing your 3 year report on your iLIFT® system. I'm glad you're enjoying it and putting it to good use.
It will be good to see you again at NSXPO in Florida.

How can I get a quote for a Stage 3 system with a set of KW V3's? Can you respond to my PM?

Long term update: since installing in June 2014 at 124K miles, I'm now at 181K miles for a total of 57K miles driving around with the iLIFT Systems kit. Whereas in the Washington DC area I was using the iLIFT Systems at least three times a day, now in Honolulu I am using it at least four times a day now and frequently much more than that!

Over the course of long road trips and daily urban driving, I had an issue in extreme cold weather which I believe was caused by something freezing while the car was in the 'up' position and another issue where a hose developed a leak probably because of repeated rubbing/contact. Both times, Steven was highly responsive and helped me resolve the issue within a day.

I still strongly recommend this setup to other drivers of lowered cars and have yet to meet another enthusiast even anecdotally tell me of a system that is as reliable and consistent over a long period of frequent use as what I have installed in the NSX. No other mod has improved my car's daily driveability as much as this system has while letting me maintain my desired ride height and suspension setup.

Last edited:
Drifter,

you mentioned Ned you had repeated rubbing/contact issues. Is it because you have the fender mounted system? Thanks,

Tone.

Long term update: since installing in June 2014 at 124K miles, I'm now at 181K miles for a total of 57K miles driving around with the iLIFT Systems kit. Whereas in the Washington DC area I was using the iLIFT Systems at least three times a day, now in Honolulu I am using it at least four times a day now and frequently much more than that!

Over the course of long road trips and daily urban driving, I had an issue in extreme cold weather which I believe was caused by something freezing while the car was in the 'up' position and another issue where a hose developed a leak probably because of repeated rubbing/contact. Both times, Steven was highly responsive and helped me resolve the issue within a day.

I still strongly recommend this setup to other drivers of lowered cars and have yet to meet another enthusiast even anecdotally tell me of a system that is as reliable and consistent over a long period of frequent use as what I have installed in the NSX. No other mod has improved my car's daily driveability as much as this system has while letting me maintain my desired ride height and suspension setup.

Drifter,

you mentioned Ned you had repeated rubbing/contact issues. Is it because you have the fender mounted system? Thanks,

Tone.

No, the affected tube was just in an unlucky position I think. It was rubbing something where it passes near the battery/spare tire so Steven Lee replaced the tube (took maybe a whole two minutes once it was identified) and re-routed it. Fender mounting had no influence.

Is this still available/in production? I sent an inquiry via email last week without a reply. Sent them a PM afterwards with no reply either.

Is this still available/in production? I sent an inquiry via email last week without a reply. Sent them a PM afterwards with no reply either.

NSX-GT,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Sorry for the delayed response. Apparently some of our emails have not been getting through and I haven't checked the NSX Prime PM for a few days. We've been very busy with orders and getting ready for NSXPO.

Four (4) sensors are installed under the front spoiler/splitter. They measure 44mm wide x 20mm long (front to back) x 17mm tall.
If you order an iLIFT® system with rear lifting, you will also receive 2 additional sensors that mount between the front and rear tires on each side of the car. When these side sensors detect and obstacle, the front and rear will raise. When the front sensors detect an obstacle, only the front will raise. The sensors are easily fitted in the OEM spoiler and the are not visible. If your splitter is a flat plate, they will not fit inside the flat splitter.
Sensors can easily be added to an iLIFT® system at any time.
The sensors detect proximity to the road or other objects under the vehicle. They can give false activations, especially if your car is very low. The iLIFT® ECU has over 20 user configurable parameters including adjustments for the activation distance, sensitivity and speed of the proximity sensors to help filter out and reduce false activations.

The iLIFT® system also features our patented use of OEM cruise control buttons to manually raise and lower the vehicle. The manual activation works seamlessly along with the OEM cruise control system. At speeds under 25MPH, the cruise control buttons will control the iLIFT® system and at higher speeds, the cruise control buttons will operate the NSX cruise control system. This allows users to manually control the iLIFT® system without taking their eyes off the road or their hands off the steering wheel. All iLIFT® systems are vehicle speed limited and feature automatic lowering when a user selected maximum vehicle speed is achieved.

Shipping to Hong Kong will cost $178.

Please feel free to send an email to me at "[email protected]" and to "[email protected]". I'll be happy to answer any other questions you have.
Note that I will be travelling October 14th through 24th and will have limited internet access while travelling.

Best Regards,

Steven Lee
Manager
Stealth Innovative Systems, LLC
Ph. 558-464-5438

I have a bunch of expenses this winter I need to take care of, but this is DEFINITELY my next winter's project for my NSX.

Is it possible to have presets?

for example ultimate baller mode, bumpy road mode where you will be driving some distance and want it to be a little higher, then a mode for speed bumps and inclines where it is fully raised.

If one was to buy only the fronts, but later decided that he would also want the rears.....would that be possible? Or do you have to buy both at the same time?

Steve: will the top mounts you sell work with other lift systems since they are so similar? I've sent you PM's and emails about this as well...Trying to get rid of my pillowball mounts on my JRZ's thanks

How much would it be just to add the rears to a system. Currently there is a full auto front setup for the kws that is available that is gently used

It would cost $1,200 to add the rear lift capabilities to an existing front only iLIFT® system.
The solenoid valve manifold would need to be upgraded to accommodate the rear lifting and the rear lift actuators would be needed as well as a few fittings.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible to have presets?

for example ultimate baller mode, bumpy road mode where you will be driving some distance and want it to be a little higher, then a mode for speed bumps and inclines where it is fully raised.

The iLIFT® system was designed for optimum suspension performance and does not have intermediate height settings.
If a pneumatic lift system were to be partially activated, the suspension performance would be degraded because the partially inflated actuator would be acting as an air spring on top of the suspension's coil spring.
The iLIFT® system is designed so that the pneumatic actuator is either fully lowered or fully raised. In either case, it acts as a solid spacer and is designed to NOT act as an added air spring, thus maintaining the suspension's performance.

- - - Updated - - -

If one was to buy only the fronts, but later decided that he would also want the rears.....would that be possible? Or do you have to buy both at the same time?

It's best to buy the front and rear system initially if you're sure that you would want the rear lifting capabilities

The front only systems use a 3 valve solenoid valve manifold. This would need to be upgraded to a 4 valve manifold in order to properly function with a front and rear system.

The front only lift systems will take care of 95 percent or more of the scraping issues on most cars. Most users who purchase front only systems are happy with their choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Steve: will the top mounts you sell work with other lift systems since they are so similar? I've sent you PM's and emails about this as well...Trying to get rid of my pillowball mounts on my JRZ's thanks

The iLIFT® top mounts will work IF the springs have either a 62/63mm ID or a 65mm ID. We have spring bushings in these sizes to accommodate KW and Swift springs. We have steel tube bushings to accommodate 10mm and 12mm rod diameters. If your shock rod diameters are different, we would need to figure out what you would need.

Please send emails to me at [email protected].
You may also call me at 559-464-5438.

NOTE: I will be leaving for NSXPO on November 1st and will be away from the office until November 15th.

The iLIFT® top mounts will work IF the springs have either a 62/63mm ID or a 65mm ID. We have spring bushings in these sizes to accommodate KW and Swift springs. We have steel tube bushings to accommodate 10mm and 12mm rod diameters. If your shock rod diameters are different, we would need to figure out what you would need.

Please send emails to me at [email protected].
You may also call me at 559-464-5438.

NOTE: I will be leaving for NSXPO on November 1st and will be away from the office until November 15th.

Thanks I'm using swift springs. I'mt not sure of the diameter of the inner rod though... is it difficult to remove the pillow ball mounts and replace? Wondering if this is something I can do in my garage...

Thanks I'm using swift springs. I'mt not sure of the diameter of the inner rod though... is it difficult to remove the pillow ball mounts and replace? Wondering if this is something I can do in my garage...

You would need to completely remove the coilovers, then change the top mounts and reinstall the coilovers.
Most NSX owners with a floor jack and a jack stand can do this themselves.
I just checked my notes and see that SOS had a JRZ coilover with a 12mm threaded rod. If yours is the same, our 12mm steel tube bushing should work well with it.

Note that I'm getting ready to leave for NSXPO soon and may not be checking the Prime site for this thread. It's best to call or email me at ph. 559-464-5438 or [email protected].

Steve, am I able to order only 2 top mounts? I only need the front ones... thanks

Did I miss the group buy already..steven be sure to put me on the next list. Lol

Back