• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm a new owner of a 1992 NSX white in NYC!!!

It's been a long awaited journey before I finally upgraded in the Acura family! I always been an Acura Legend fananic since mid 90's...
I've owned over 10 legend coupes and my first one was in 1997. A1995 legend coupe type II six speed(bought it striped,no sheet metal,no carpet,no seats but ran with only 18,ooomiles), bought all the parts from the junk yard and put it all together part by part in my yard! mom tought I was filling up her yard with junk!lol... Then a monster was born with a full sarona body kit, took the vents and ac control out replace with a 6" tv screen w/VCR. spent about $10,000 but sold it for $19,000.
The rest is history!!!!
About 4 days ago bout my first NSX. A 1992 NSX white w/onyx interior, aftermartket exaust sounds great not sure of brand. Don't like the Antera 18" wheels buy will change soon.

welcome...think about joining our national club the nsxca,and this event would be a great way to connect with many owners in one spot http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147327 plus nsxpo is in our region this year..so check out the home page of prime for the link.

Congrats on your purchase! Fantastic vehicle - and Prime is the best auto forum out there - good folks and tons of valuable information. Pics when you can is a must. Happy Motoring - Cheers, Jay

pics please. welcome to the club,

6-speed legend thats a freaking unicorn. have been looking for one for years.

pics

Welcome...you're going to love driving your NSX. You should try and make NSX stock this coming week end. Where on LI are you located?

Welcome to the club. A warm greeting from a New Yorker. I bought a spa yellow from Brooklyn last august. Post up some pics.
Thanks may be you can share your expertise with me! Can I see some pics of your spa yellow?

Attachments

• Family Pics 1060.jpg
    Family Pics 1060.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Family Pics 1054.jpg
    Family Pics 1054.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 125
We will be meeting 7:30am on Sunday 22nd at mobil gas station on LIE svce rd exit 43 then proceeding to meet others in the Bronx b4 heading to jersey

Welcome to the hood. You should go to some auto x events at nassau coliseum whenever you get the chance too.

congrats...i am in merrick, 93 gpw with black....always at my buddies ginos in baldwin on atlantic ave in waldbaums shopping center....

no good with the meet, I have been very busy on the weekends lately.

mine still covered and plugged in to battery tender in garage....weather up here has been miserable.....enjoy the new car......

mine still covered and plugged in to battery tender in garage....weather up here has been miserable.....enjoy the new car......

This holiday weekend will be gorgeous, we should all set something up locally on long island

Back