I'm an idiot!!

I made some tiny hair-line scratches on my rear window removing my temp tag. They are ver small and hard to see. But in the right angle and right light you can see em.. My car ~was~ perfect. Any ideas or products you would or have trusted to remove tiny scratches??? Does that RainX scratch remover stuff actually work??

Thanks!

------------------
Todd E. Williams
'94 NSX Berlina Black/Onyx

[This message has been edited by tewills (edited 23 December 2002).]

I don't know if these products work, but here is a glass polish kit for use with a high speed polisher or dual action polisher.

Or, you could call a glass shop in your area.

I assume the tag and the scratches are on the inside. Be careful not to scratch through the veins in the defroster (bottom two thirds of the back window) or radio antenna (top third).

Good luck.

Does the NSX have diversity antennas? I don't remeber unpugging two antennas from the back of the stereo.

I would call a glass shop for the scratches.

[This message has been edited by nsxxtreme (edited 24 December 2002).]

Originally posted by nsxxtreme:
Does the NSX have diversity antennas?

Yes. One is the retracting antenna on the rear fender. The other consists of the veins on the top third of the rear window.

Maybe this is a good time to invest in a lexan rear hatch
biggrin.gif

------------------
Kenji Ligon
91 Red CTSC NSX

http://www.zainobros.com/files/info.htm#anchor38917

Z-12 CLEAR-VIEW GLASS POLISH

Finally, a glass cleaner and polish that really works. We have yet to find a stain that it did not remove. Formulated with modified cleaners and mild abrasives, that deep cleans and polishes all glass surfaces. Removes acid rain, water spots, road film, stubborn stains, annoying interior glass film and fine to medium scratches. This product will remove plasticizing (the hazy film that attaches to the inside of the windshield on all late model vehicles) in one application. Leaves glass crystal clear and sparkling. You will think the glass disappeared. Will not scratch or distort glass. Great for restoring old windshields. Can also be used to clean chrome and metal surfaces. For hand or machine use. Not for use on Coated Glass, painted or plastic surfaces.

Back