• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm going to SOS tomorrow morning, anyone need anything?

PM me if you need me to pick anything up for you, or if you need a ride to drop off or pick up your car.

PM me if you need me to pick anything up for you, or if you need a ride to drop off or pick up your car.

if you wanna grab lunch or dinner I can throw the extra spare tires in your trunk for your brother, let me know since you'll be out this way

if you wanna grab lunch or dinner I can throw the extra spare tires in your trunk for your brother, let me know since you'll be out this way

I would love to but my appointment is first thing in the morning, and I'm heading to work directly after.

I saw quite a few local owners' cars at SOS today. peiserg, Tuttie_Phace, and Ether's NSXs were all there to greet me. :biggrin:

2012-06-20_SOS02.jpg

This is Ether's 278k mile NSX, he's shooting for the highest mileage NSX! I hadn't seen it since about 2004 (when he was still going by the username sayonara), and the car only had 100k+ miles on it. I bugged him to come out more often when he's not so busy globetrotting.

2012-06-20_Sean_Ether.jpg

I took advantage of the current SOS service special. Jeff @ SOS installed TitaniumDave's crankshaft pulley shield on my 99 NSX, changed the transmission fluid, and replaced a leaking clutch slave cylinder (pic below).

2012-06-20_99NSX_clutch_slave_cylinder.jpg

Afterward I stopped at Boba Tea House for a delicious plum slush, and Lee's Sandwiches for a couple of Vietnamese subs. I got a thumbs up from a stranger when he saw my car. :biggrin:

2012-06-20_Boba_Tea_House_01.jpg

2012-06-20_Boba_Tea_House_02.jpg

Found a new use for my iPhone holder! :biggrin:
2012-06-20_Boba_Tea_House_03.jpg

Gotta love the crew @ SOS. I'm seriously thinking about having my paycheck directly deposited to them to continue feeding my babies! :eek:

2012-06-20_Boba_Tea_House_04.jpg

Yes, I had dropped off my car to get oil pan gasket and Valve cover gaskets changed(i think). I am not able to pick the car up until friday even though SOS is around the corner from me!

Yea I literally haven't been on a drive in years, been too busy traveling. I'll try and make it to one when the weather cools down a bit. The blue looks amazing by the way, nice seeing ya again, tell your brother I said hi.

Oh, and as usual, great service at Science of Speed.

Back