• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Imola Orange Pearl Roster - 2002-2005 USDM Vehicles Only

2002 Imola/Imola with 18,000 miles [URL=http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=234]#234 [/URL] was up for sale and sold in two days. Hopefully sold to another primer. Who is the lucky new owner??? Where is her new home?

Her VIN was the previous Imola right before mine was made. #237 would like to know where her assembly line sister went. hahah

I purchased #234 . I'll be trailering her back from Santa Cruz to Orange County (SoCal) in a week or so when I get back from vacation.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna guess the person that bought it is the one that is now selling their 2005 NFR nsx. I could be wrong though [emoji4]

Yes, you're right, my 2005 NFR is for sale. If I get lucky, I'll have both in my possession for a short while... something to tell the grandkids about.

- - - Updated - - -

I am 99.9% sure you're correct. ;) Pretty sure he'll post up soon. I think VIN #234 wins the award for more miles transported than on the actual odometer. Lol

LOL Ira. I'm 99.9% sure I bought it too, but there's that slight chance that she won't make it home to me--the main reason I've been waiting to spill the beans :)

- - - Updated - - -

you're not wrong...

I'm stoked to join the club, I have never even seen Imola Orange in person before, is it all that it's cracked up to be?

I'm stoked to join the club, I have never even seen Imola Orange in person before, is it all that it's cracked up to be?

in the garage or shade the color looks "flat" in pics. wait til you see it in the sun... can look like its on fire!

Welcome to the club! Get ready for constant reaction and attention when you drive it. Congratulations on the purchase.

Awesome - need to see some pics when you finally get her home. Like you I had a red 2003 and the orange for a while, but it was too hard to drive them both, so I sold my red to a primer - "oldnews".

Forget telling the grandkids - I had to tell the wife that i had bought a second car. hahaha

IMG_0357.jpgIMG_0720.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome - need to see some pics when you finally get her home. Like you I had a red 2003 and the orange for a while, but it was too hard to drive them both, so I sold my red to a primer - "oldnews".

Forget telling the grandkids - I had to tell the wife that i had bought a second car. hahaha

View attachment 125110View attachment 125111

Sweet pictures, Colin.

Having two of anything automotive is special. Fun to wander back and forth comparing...

And Skafia congratulations on your Imola acquisition! :smile: When you see this in person you may just be well satisfied.

I purchased #234 . I'll be trailering her back from Santa Cruz to Orange County (SoCal) in a week or so when I get back from vacation.

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh... you've given up on your search for the Zanardi already?!!?! :smile:

Nice pic! I don't have room in my garage for both, but I'll definitely take a photo of them side by side although I'm going to put Red on the left, and Imola on the right.

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh... you've given up on your search for the Zanardi already?!!?! :smile:

Never!

- - - Updated - - -

the Imola is even more rare than the Zanardi no?

How many Imolas pop up for sale versus Zanardis per year?

Got them both lined up today!

19448676022_e576bf38d0_b.jpg

Got them both lined up today!

19448676022_e576bf38d0_b.jpg

Gee red-nsx, that looks sort of familiar. But it looked better like this below.

skafia, great tandum. There are medical professionals that can help you guys with your hoarding problem.:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Now I know why Imola orange is so popular. Ed I like your picture with all 3 cars. We should have gotten Frank and had 3 Imola's.

Read this - every male wants one. -

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/the-most-popular-car-colors-for-men-and-123501966452.html

"Even with the muscle car segment growing rapidly, men turned to orange which gained 73.3% in popularity while red dipped by nearly a third."

So based on their study, Those owning blue NSXs should be driving Mini-Vans? And the guys with the silver NSXs should be driving a sedan, wagon or mini-van?:biggrin:

I like to come in here from time to time....

Wonder what happened to the Imola I say back a few years ago in Monterrey that has the Comptech Supercharger on it - wish the seller and I could have made a deal back then.

I like to come in here from time to time....

Wonder what happened to the Imola I say back a few years ago in Monterrey that has the Comptech Supercharger on it - wish the seller and I could have made a deal back then.

This one or maybe "TheDons" car. His had a S/C on it back a few years ago before he bought it.

NSX SC 021 ABP.jpgNSX LF 06529 ABP.jpg

lil history for the owner of JH4NA21644T000006 Will post a video shortly

Last edited:
interesting perspective..the imola looks wider and bigger ......must cut and paste this to the many version 2 threads:wink:

interesting perspective..the imola looks wider and bigger ......must cut and paste this to the many version 2 threads:wink:
Doc, it's the angle of the dangle that gives that appearence.

Okay, here she is next to my other red one:

20932160904_985b4e8d54_b.jpg

Beautiful combo! Gorgeous pair :smile:

You stole the only Zanardi in Michigan we know about, and made it leave. :wink:

Food for thought.

Doc, it's the angle of the dangle that gives that appearence.

Yessir.

Add to this thread - perspective :biggrin: From August of 2009 -

Add in -

Last edited:
the front overhang of the blue car is longer than the orange one.......I just measured it on my screen.

Attachments

• DSCN1530.jpg
    DSCN1530.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 149
Back