• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

IMPORTS@UCI 6th Annual Carshow

Anyone heading to this?

flyerfront1.png

flyerback.png

Imports@UCI is having their 6th annual car show on Feb 11th. My club have spent many hours putting this together so it would be great if some Zs came out to represent as well. our past car shows have had great turnout despite the weather. we've had on average 150-250 cars show up on a rainy day and around 300+ on non rainy days. This car show will be held on campus but parking is free because we paid for the entire lot for that saturday.

Keep in mind that this car show is 100% free with prizes up for grabs. Many categories, yes even dirtiest car! last year we were able to give out $2500+ worth of prizes to the winners. K&N was kind enough to provide us with Intake systems and oil filters for the winners as well as speedventures who gave discount certificate to their track events. Again, this event is 100% free, free food, free show, entertainment.

Our sponsors Greddy, K&N, Password:JDM, Hillbank Motorsports will be out there as well as other vendors. Our UCI Race car engineering will also be displaying their year long project. Greddy and K&N will bring their cars as well if you want to check them out.

D$$n it. I wanted to go but car is still down waiting for turbo. I didnt think it would come so fast. Dusty, where you been lol. You should roll to beach with us and get lunch.

Wow..I definitely have not been following up with my alma mater. And I used to be apart of Imports@UCI. I'd go but already have an event down in SD going on that day. Maybe next time...

Back