• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Incredible

Coz

Legendary Member
Thank you for posting this. I have emailed this on to many people.

It is incredible.

God bless our troops.

That... is Out-Frickin'-Standing! By far, the best tribute video I've seen in a long time, nonetheless by a 15yo. Thank you for sharing, and reminding us... :smile:

Amazing! Not a "pro-war" kinda guy but this is a good reminder. The news seem to focus more on the political side of war.

I have nothing but the highest respect for the men, women and dare I say children stationed in those warzones.

My pleasure. Having spent 4 years in the USMC and 2 tours in Nam, I know what it means to be forgotten for the sacrafices that many have made or continue to make......
I thought this was one of the best tributes I've ever seen...
Glad many of you have enjoyed it.

Thank you for posting this. I have emailed this on to many people.
It is incredible.
God bless our troops.

I'm in tears always pray for those men and women they're just in the middle of something bigger than them

here's my two bits

thank USA for your hard work

it would have been impossible to kill so many people in the middle east if it wornt for your great efforts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZBOj__fMxc

and don't worry, there's a lot of where that came from, it just depends on who's viewing it,

oh yeah, I forgot:

GOD BLEAS AMERICA! keep up the good work, at this rate you'll finish um off within 2050! what an achevment, America is so great!

here's my two bits

thank USA for your hard work

it would have been impossible to kill so many people in the middle east if it wornt for your great efforts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZBOj__fMxc

and don't worry, there's a lot of where that came from, it just depends on who's viewing it,

oh yeah, I forgot:

GOD BLEAS AMERICA! keep up the good work, at this rate you'll finish um off within 2050! what an achevment, America is so great!

You're welcome :) I also have assisted in hundreds if not thousands of deaths of insurgents. If I were allowed to have an official kill number, I'd run out of space on the nsx with the number of bomb stickers I'd need. :biggrin:

BTW, keep your bits. We only accept american dollars bud. They have "bits" in saudi? :tongue:

BTW, keep your bits. We only accept american dollars bud. They have "bits" in saudi? :tongue:

Uhhh, no Sir. Bombing Sir.

The two bits I was refereeing to were US currency!

Please education yourself a bit more bomber man:
http://www.geocities.com/fifth_grade_tpes/twobits.html

How ironic, Saudi Arabians know more about US culture than US bombing citizens! Now I know how Bush got his seat!

By the way, the thousands you killed by bombing? Could there be any women and children along with the so called insurgents? Some of my Iraqi friends seeking shelter here in Saudi Arabia are missing their families. If you could be so kind, I might forward some pictures, maybe you could identify some of them in your spare time?

BTW, I do know what a bit is. No one in their right mind even uses the term anymore unless it's a joke, hell no one even uses it in those anymore. Hence "2 cents" or dollar, as in give me a solid buck, not your 1/8th of a dollar or fractions of cents. 1/8th of a dollar. Keep your bits. Psshhhh, bits. :rolleyes: And the comment about bits in saudi, it was a joke as in, "really? bits in saudi? I thought you used the Riyal?" :wink:

Lighten up bit. You sound upset for some reason?

I edited my post to be nice. I rather not have this fabulous thread get locked down :)

Last edited:
BTW, I do know what a bit is. No one in their right mind even uses the term anymore unless it's a joke, hell no one even uses it in those anymore. Hence "2 cents" or dollar, as in give me a solid buck, not your 1/8th of a dollar or fractions of cents. 1/8th of a dollar. Keep your bits. Psshhhh, bits. :rolleyes: And the comment about bits in saudi, it was a joke as in, "really? bits in saudi? I thought you used the Riyal?" :wink:

Lighten up bit. You sound upset for some reason?

I edited my post to be nice. I rather not have this fabulous thread get locked down :)

ahhh, I shouldn't have posted anyway,

I'm gonna get flamed out of this thread soon enough,

It just really hurts to see what's going on down here and not being able to do a thing about,

nobody wants to make enemies,

it's just a series of unfortunate events masterminded by Evil people,

no reason for any of us to get into it,

OK, I'm going to shut up from here on in this thread, I know where this ends,

so, everybody, by all means, bash away, I'm in piñata mode as of now

by the way Monaco GP startes in a few minutes, if anyone's intersted

I've watched all the parts of the Death Squads-Iraq. Which you have to do to have a full understanding.
Nobody wins in war. Specially politically corrupt wars.
It's really a pity that the politicians that start and allow these type of atrocities don't have to do the suffering. They deserve it most, not the innocent they inflict the suffering on.
Most of the time it's always the innocent that have to pay the price for political corruption.
Seems to be the way of the world. Very sad for all of mankind no matter where your from.

ahhh, I shouldn't have posted anyway,
It just really hurts to see what's going on down here and not being able to do a thing about,
nobody wants to make enemies,
it's just a series of unfortunate events masterminded by Evil people,

So what do you mean exactly by "piñata mode"? This the only "piñata" I am familiar with. Unless you mean you're in the mood to string something up and beat the crap out of it with a bat till something spills out? :biggrin: lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piñata

piñata mode: getting beat up by a bunch of people and not fighting back i.e. just like a piñata.

Should I start a Wiki on this mode? probably would be cool

oh yeah, I don't mean to rub it in on Ferrari fans, but DAMN! you got totally annihilated by the McLarens yesterday!

Back