• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

INDIGLO GUAGES.......NEW AND IMPROVED STYLE!!

Hellow fellow nsx owners.......

I am getting together a " GROUP BUY " for these awesome INDIGLO GUAGES. I have already 3 people on the list and its growing so add your name, these awesome guages wont last, till the next batch are made!!! Im still waiting on a group price, but its going to be around $150...

SEND ME AN E-MAIL TO ADD YOU TO THE LIST...

Its finally about time someone went and did some besides the not so good ones that have been done in the past. As a nsx owner im sure as I do, we all only want the best for the mean beast we all have grown to love....... THE NSX

INFO FROM THE SELLER.....

Thank you for your interests on our newly released NSX 2 Stage reverse 6 color indiglo gauges! We are excited to produce them since we spent quite some time on it. And we hope that you are as well Now it's time to answer some questions. We have measured the needles very accurately and make the holes on the gauge face big enough (see pictures in our auction) so it allows you to slide in the gauge face from the open end of the needles, and the white face will go on top of your original gauge surfaces. The round end of the needles will then cover the holes. ( Absolutely no needle removal needed for installation! ).

This gauge allows you two switch between 2 different stages of reverse style AND 6 indiglo colors. We have not yet put this set of gauge in one of our staff member's NSX yet. We will have it installed as soon as possile. It should match with the orange tone since it is a changeable six color indiglo, so you can switch to the color you prefer to match. We will take pictures of the installed gauges and put them on our ebay auctions and this forum. Please visit and check them out.

And just some extra information for this set of gauge: We have spend quite some time to design and produce this unique set of indiglo gauge. The white face is capable of glowing in two different stages is because it is designed with two different circuits. Our team loves NSX to death!! We are glad that it finally comes to production, and we can release it to all the NSX lovers. We hope this gauge will make NSX a even more enjoyable exotic machine. Thanks for your time.

HERE ARE THE PICS!!!!! TRY NOT TO FALL IN LOVE!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://g2motorsport.net/G2NEWGauge/GaugeImage/1.jpg
http://g2motorsport.net/G2NEWGauge/GaugeImage/2.jpg
http://g2motorsport.net/G2NEWGauge/GaugeImage/3.jpg

Hey guys,

I have got 2 e-mails regarding the fact that these are sold on ebay. YES, they are but you will NOT get them for a group price. If anyone dont feel totally safe, PAYPAL is a succure site and you get the same safty as you do with ebay.95% of the poeple use paypal along side with ebay, the safeharbors are the same.. With paypal you can use your credit card with paypal for purchace and will keep a record on file threw them....TOTALY SAFE!!! They even give you $5 to sign up
If you want to spend more money to buy them on ebay and would feel more comftable,thenid go that route..=o) These are good and trustworthy people that are selling them.
I am just sending the list of people that want to buy them to G2motorsport and thats all, im not taking anyones money or will be responible for shipment.

IF you have ANY questions please send them to...... [email protected]

THANKS GUYS

Ok i take it your one of the inpatient ones. I bet you havent giving it any time to get to you since you paid, you know we did have a holiday in this week. And BTW me and if you didnt noticed 2 other people posted that they had recieved them. DONT come on here without giving ample about of time, and say " beware ", THATS RUDE!

Chill Dude, youll get them!

Thanks

I agree. They have great recent feedback on Ebay for similar gauges for other cars. I'm betting thet they've been gone this weekend and will answer e-mails in the next day or so. I've go about four years of experience on Ebay, and G2Motorsport isn't raising any red flags with me at all. I have no reason to believe that there is anything wrong, just your typical Ebay-type transaction.

Chuck

------------------
'91 Black/Ivory NSX
'89 Gray/Gray F-16C

Originally posted by Viper Driver:
I agree. They have great recent feedback on Ebay for similar gauges for other cars. I'm betting thet they've been gone this weekend and will answer e-mails in the next day or so. I've go about four years of experience on Ebay, and G2Motorsport isn't raising any red flags with me at all. I have no reason to believe that there is anything wrong, just your typical Ebay-type transaction.

Chuck

If this is the case then why is the address on the install pix G2motorsport.NET. I emphasize the .net because the actual g2motorsport is .COM!!!!
Also click on the install pix, then go up to the web address and remove the end to get the root. No other web pages!!!
Check for yourself Chuck.
TO: "THEPOGNSXTC" What's your name and number hotshot?
BEWARE!!!!!!!
Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I receive my gauges, I will retract my statements and ban myself from this forum!!!!

By the way g2motorsport's email address is [email protected] NOT
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by danfrancisdo (edited 07 July 2002).]

[This message has been edited by danfrancisdo (edited 07 July 2002).]

In addition, now get ready for this one. Click on the first install pic. Look at the "G3" motor sport logo on the top left corner.

[This message has been edited by danfrancisdo (edited 08 July 2002).]

Look at this receipt from paypal. Notice the name "G3 Motor spoiler"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Transaction Details

Payment Sent (ID #3D108881J05274610)

Name:
G3 Motor Spoiler (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

Business Contact Information:

Customer Service Email: [email protected]

Amount:
$-165.00

Date:
Jul 5, 2002
Time:
03:57:59
Completed

Subject:
NSX Reverse Indiglo Gauges
Note:
Shipping to USA is $7.00. International is $25.00. Insurance is $3.00 but optional. Please add the shipping onto your total. Thank you very much for your business!

Originally posted by Viper Driver:

Chuck

Feedback can also be staged....people just make up names and go back and post a review......its very easy and commonly done.When one of the vendors here that we trust offer the guages for sale i will get them .

[This message has been edited by NyC NsX (edited 07 July 2002).]

Originally posted by NyC NsX:
Feedback can also be staged....people just make up names and go back and post a review......its very easy and commonly done.When one of the vendors here that we trust offer the guages for sale i will get them .

[This message has been edited by NyC NsX (edited 07 July 2002).]

Yeahh rriiiggghtt! I'm staging the feedback. Your in on it too huh!
What a shocker you both list NY as your home state. The Bronx and Poughkeepsie.

Check out the links to Boostvalve.com. The G2 site is sitting on top of it. Look very closely.

Hotmail.com? You know how easy it is to get 30 of them. [email protected]????

Check out the fact that all of the 'conspirators', have been members of this forum for less than 120 days!!! HHHMMMM?????

Someone contact paypal and ebay. Maybe they can straighten this out.

All I have to say is C.O.D. please.

Isn't that right Amy Lu

is
609 Fairview Ave #3, Arcadia, CA 91007
Realy
correct?

This is also interesting:

Hey Gavin,

Looks like a mix-up.

Yes I have the G2motorsport.com domain. I’m building a Cosworth powered racecar and want to feature the car on the website. I just have a temp link to boostvalve.com (my main business) in case someone stumbles upon g2motorsport.com

G2motorsport.net is NOT me. I tried to get the *.NET also but was already taken, if I remember correctly. I didn’t think it was NSX parts though I thought they sold Go-carts or something. Maybe that was g2motorsport”s”? not sure.

Ric
www.boostvalve.com
www.g2motorsport.com

Originally posted by danfrancisdo:
If this is the case then why is the address on the install pix G2motorsport.NET. I emphasize the .net because the actual g2motorsport is .COM!!!!
Also click on the install pix, then go up to the web address and remove the end to get the root. No other web pages!!!
Check for yourself Chuck.

//

If I receive my gauges, I will retract my statements and ban myself from this forum!!!!

I got my e-mail from [email protected] tonight. They provided me with a tracking number through USPS and it appears to be valid. From the info on the USPS web site, the package was shipped out of Arcadia, California on July 5th.

Like I said before, there is nothing about any of this that appears fishy to me. It seems as if there isn't much patience around here before the rumor mill kicks in full steam. I may yet be wrong about all of this, but I'm going to let my transaction with G2Motorsport run it's course before I make judgments.

If you like, I'll take pictures of mine when I get them and e-mail them to you.

Chuck

------------------
'91 Black/Ivory NSX
'89 Gray/Gray F-16C

A free lesson in being a "net detective". If you are concerned about who actually owns a domain name it is *very* simple to find the info:
Point your favorite browser to Network Solutions at http://www.netsol.com
Click on the button for "whois".
Type in the name of the domain.
Click "go".
Voila! The registrant and contact information are revealed.

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

Yeahh rriiiggghtt! I'm staging the feedback. Your in on it too huh!
What a shocker you both list NY as your home state. The Bronx and Poughkeepsie.

You guys are clowns!

Have i encouraged you to buy these guages or did i try to convince you that this company was legit ??....... NO !!

Now your just pointing fingers at everyone ...i was the one who started questioning the validity of this item for sale and i did not once tell anyone that this was legit and to go ahead and buy it....in time everything comes out in the wash so enough said.

THEPOGNSXTC,
the pics look great,will you post the install (how it went diy)and pics after install. I am on the fence.the qauges look qreat
David

Originally posted by NyC NsX:

Have i encouraged you to buy these guages or did i try to convince you that this company was legit ??....... NO !!

Now your just pointing fingers at everyone ...i was the one who started questioning the validity of this item for sale and i did not once tell anyone that this was legit and to go ahead and buy it....in time everything comes out in the wash so enough said.

Why are you defending?

your done buddy.

acuransxpilot=nycdiablo=mynsx-girisdreamcumtru
all the same person!

abc plumb

In response to above by email.
"
From: [email protected] | Block Address | Add to Address Book

Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 23:33:19 EDT

Subject: Re: Important NSX Reverse Indiglo Gauges Info from G2motorsport Inc.

To: [email protected]

"yes thats my other email but the shit head listed it not me read all the post and if i was one of them i would not of have discouraged you .......think about it " ,acuransxpilot=nyc1diablo=mynsx-girisdreamcumtru

Check the above post with the email addresses of the list of "customers"!

I will post an apology if I am wrong and retract all of my posts. POG, Can you explain the 3 email addresses listed as "customers" are the same person?
I want to believe. What's your address and phone #?

Originally posted by THEPOGNSXTC:
I want to say im sorry to everyone for having to deal with this JERK..******Dan Francis" [email protected]******

Guys when you all get your guages please make posts so everyone knows that we all have to have a BAD apple in the bunch as mr francis.

The below copied e-mail will show you fellow nsx lovers who are buying these great guages what we are dealing with here. With his threats for what reason i have no idea. ONLY a child would take this kind of measures, and have to reason behinh it. He paid for them on the 5th and this is just the 7th. I could understand if it was going on 14 days; that if this person knew anyhting about ebay or paypal that is the time you have to ship an item in before you can even think about screaming scam or fruad.

There are steps and procedures to take if you have a problem. BUT you can send demands just after 2 days, and threating people.

Listen buddy,

You could have sent anything to anyone and give me that tracking number.The only info it gives is that something was shipped abd the time. No destination or name of person sent to.Listen, I'll call off the dogs if you give me your name, address, and phone
number.

Your worst nightmare,
DF

Ok what kind of impatient person deals with people that way. WORD OF WISDOME you get further with being nice to people. Personally if i was the seller i would refund your money and tell you to go to hell. There isnt anywhere that you can get these besides them, the ones from SOS are horrible, you can go and buy them there and haveto way at least 3 weeks for delivery.

GET A LIFE MAN, AND LAY OF THE DRUGS.

Whatever. Stop with the name calling. Is that necessary? I am just trying to protect everyone else from losing there money. All I am doing is pointing out overwhelming evidence of a scam. I am not the only one who sees it. I am just the most pissed off. I will say no more. We will wait and see. I WILL post an apology and retract statements if necessary. You need to control your mouth, POG.
It's not the late shipping it has been only two days. But not you or anyone has the answers.
About my money. I would gladly take a refund. Give me my money back.
I hope I look like a total idiot. Trust me. But, I don't see it happening.
It's WISDOM and GAUGES by the way.
Everyone BEWARE... Wait until this week. If I don't receive them by Wednesday(they were supposedly shipped on the 5th)I will post. If I receive them I will post.
A concerned consumer.

Back