• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indoor Karting at Allsports GP

Hello my NSX fellow Go fast friends and family
I will be locking in a Mini GP At Allsports gp Sunday 11/11/2012 At 3pm
NSX optional , Daisy Auto will be sponsoring the event, Just bring a smile and a
appropriate attire , see Allsports gp website or PM me

Please RSVP so I can let them know a Head count

Chuck and Greg And Tae And Asendio,Hyjacker Gottspeed you better come!!!

Darn the luck...out of town wedding that weekend AND sig other's b'day. :frown:

Boat shoes?

19635700.jpg

Hello my NSX fellow Go fast friends and family
I will be locking in a Mini GP At Allsports gp Sunday 11/11/2012 At 3pm
NSX optional , Daisy Auto will be sponsoring the event, Just bring a smile and a
appropriate attire , see Allsports gp website or PM me

Please RSVP so I can let them know a Head count

Chuck and Greg And Tae And Asendio,Hyjacker Gottspeed you better come!!!

Count me in!

Boat shoes?

HA! You should.

Man I can't get a break, I won't be able to make it. My son just got his license to race at AllSport. I have a track day at PBIR, towing the motorcycles to Miami for the winter.

Hey Ben, have you ever considered running at SPK (Summit Point Kart)? It's a HUGE outdoor course, same style carts - except a lot more track and much faster speeds.

Hey Ben, have you ever considered running at SPK (Summit Point Kart)? It's a HUGE outdoor course, same style carts - except a lot more track and much faster speeds.

SPK is a TON of fun, we should definitely go one of these days

We can do spk in the spring, I have my own personal thoughts about karting there we can discuss next weekend
Our time is locked in at allsports, I drove down there today and personally gave them a deposit
Final head count needed please

B

Ben, next time you're in the area...

Hey Ben,
I live a few miles away from the karting place. Call me next time and I'll buy ya lunch.

Here's a video from SPK:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ESYP28PBSKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm working tomorrow so I'll have off Sunday. Suppose to rain tomorrow and sunny on Sunday so it works out. I'll be there Sunday with a friend. Are we meeting again at your shop Ben or right at the allsports?

Directly at AllSports.

SUNDAY Update

Hi All

We need to be there at 2.30 pm to get ready, anyone in MD that wants to meet at my house in Derwood and drive down together please call my cell , or if anyone needs to contact me for any reason

Thx Ben

410-292-9259

Looking forward to it. I may head out to the Springfield/Kohls meet up, grab lunch out and then get ready to be lapped over and over again by Ben :p

Back