• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indy Car Wash

Where can I get a reliable hand car wash in Indy during Formula One weekend?

My house. I am totally serious. Bring that car over and I will take care of it myself. You can even sit there and sip on a frosty beverage if you like. :)

My house. I am totally serious. Bring that car over and I will take care of it myself. You can even sit there and sip on a frosty beverage if you like. :)

Mitch,

Fantastic offer but I am not bringing the NSX (only the Porsche) :frown:

Ron

Mitch,

Fantastic offer but I am not bringing the NSX (only the Porsche) :frown:

Ron

Actually...that would be better. My wife and I have been contemplating a Twin Turbo....a previous body style one, but it would still be great to check out yours. Let me know. My offer still stands. I can even fire up the grill and throw some brats on for you while you are here. :)

Beeyatch gives the best hand washes. :wink: :eek:

Actually...that would be better. My wife and I have been contemplating a Twin Turbo....a previous body style one, but it would still be great to check out yours. Let me know. My offer still stands. I can even fire up the grill and throw some brats on for you while you are here. :)

PM sent

Back