• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

info on BBSC

I didn't know that this system was still being sold. Didn't SOS and Dali stop selling it? Where else can you buy it?

gobble said:
I didn't know that this system was still being sold. Didn't SOS and Dali stop selling it? Where else can you buy it?

From Mark directly at the number above in this post

gobble said:

Did dali ever officially sell it? I know they had a falling out way back when..
I think SOS still sells, but they don't advertise it or the CTSC.. but i'm sure they are happy to take your $$...

it's a good system. But spend the extra $$ for tuning.

You might also be able to get them from those who couldnt or didnt have the patience to tune it correctly and are removing it from their car LOL

Armando

Tuning options are better if you have an OBD1 car because you can use the AEM. Many NSX'ers are having good success with the AEM.

Us OBD2 people do not have that option. :(

I know some people with OBD2 have used a TEC3 and there is also an HKS F-CON V Pro, which is similar in price to the AEM, but from what I understand, there are not many people that can tune it. There are no dealers with 500 miles of me.

Of course, you can always use the SS Box, which seems to work well for a lot of people including myself.

Last edited:
Back