• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Infractions under the nicks?

Hi

what are "infraction" numbers meant to display? I see them under NSX prime member's nick names. Not everybody, but many have them. What are these?

Infractions: 0/2 (2)

I think they are warnings of getting banned?

I just got a email warning about this even though I did not have any vendor disputes going on....all I did was say sorry about having any issues with a particular vendor and then I get this.....

Post ID: Sorry to hear that you guys had bad experiences with......
Thread: Power chip 12-20 HP for under $30.00
Reason: Keep vendor dispute threads in the appropriate forum. Next time I am assigning infractions.

I am like wtf? I am not the one with any vendor disputes why is this message coming to me? This is getting silly......

The thread turned into a vendor flamefest with 8 of the last 12 posts being related to vendor disputes that had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Your message started by stated your experience with the vendor so I deleted it too. The same note went to the authors of all the messages I deleted.

Reading your entire message I undeleted it and then edited out your opening vendor comments.

I don't remember for sure exactly what I wrote but, if possible, I'd like to read it again. IIRC the thread, calling it a "flamefest" may be a tad ambitious.

But maybe it had changed since my last visit and Lud's been fair in most disputes..so ICBW.

ok thanks for clarifying.....but yeah I was not getting into any vendor thrashing.......

Back