• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Installing OEM Rear View Mirror '91

Have you considered going to an aftermarket mirror such as Gentex? I have one w/ dimming feature, compass, map lights and best of all homelink function to eliminate the garage/gate opener. One of my favorite interior mods. You can find them on ebay and do a search here on Prime as there used to be a group buy on them way back when.

Otherwise, an oem replacement for another oem is an easy task.

Jeff

Did you know that a rear view mirror from a '91-'95 Acura Legend is a direct replacement? It is slightly larger but bolts right in and the finish matches your interior. Looks perfectly stock.

Have you considered going to an aftermarket mirror such as Gentex? I have one w/ dimming feature, compass, map lights and best of all homelink function to eliminate the garage/gate opener. One of my favorite interior mods. You can find them on ebay and do a search here on Prime as there used to be a group buy on them way back when.

Otherwise, an oem replacement for another oem is an easy task.

Jeff

Is there a DIY for the Gentex w/homelink mirror? I assume I'll need some sort of adapter?

Back