• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

instrument cluster jewelry

Sweet! Details PLEASE!

instrument cluster

You remove lower panel by feet,the panel by your legs below steering wheel,and the trim piece around the cluster.Then drop your steering wheel down in tilt position all the way out and pull cluster out.Take plastic off over gauges and press these rings in.Quite simple actually.

instrument cluster

Yes will do my best at getting these pictures to you.They look unbelievable at night.There is just enough light to illuminate the rings,giving the cluster a much "richer" look.

instrument cluster rings

Night time picture as requested(a bit off but at least you can see the way the light reflects off of them).

Attachments

• gauge 3.jpg
    gauge 3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3,394
Hurry up

Hurry up and set up your paypal account, so i can buy these and get rid of my indiglo gauges that i hate so dearly. I love the way they look, especially at night.

Danny

Congrats, they look awesome! Don't forget the new ScienceofSpeed Carbon Fiber Gauge Cluster Trim while you're at it:

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...ce_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/CF_Gauge_Bezel

Regards,
-- Chris

gaugetrim_450.jpg

WOW !!!!I just got a set of the Cluster ring from Stacy'sNSX today!!! It got me all excited. Those rings look amazing. Now, I just can't wait until I get my car back so I can install this baby! wouberful product Thanks, Stacy
-Aaron
pics.

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,990
Re: polished rings

musclesmarinara said:
Stacey,Please e-mail me information.I am very interested!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry to sound like a saleman!!! This is the coolest mods I ever bought!!! YOU WILL LIKE IT!
-aaron(nzo-who)

Zanardi 0 coming !!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry, we do not. However, we should in a couple days.

Cheers,
-- Chris

juejaimon said:
Chris/Seth,

do you have a picture of the machine finished version with the carbon fiber bezel?... So I take it that they are both compatible with one another?

Steve

Chris@SoS said:
The new trim rings look great. Here's a look with the carbon fiber gauge trim...

Chris,

The page doesn't list how much the trim rings are. (Or at least, I can't find it.) Is there a price set yet? Are the older rings required to be sent in first? Later?

-Randy

Back