• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Intake manifold upgrade kit, GB round 2 - A.S. Motorsport

Hi everyone,

Second group buy for the ASM thermal intake upgrades,
Technical details: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/171258-Intake-manifold-upgrade-kit

PRICING GROUP BUY (5 Person minimum - NO maximum)
Full IM upgrade kit, Naturally Aspirated (VVIS)
€125 per kit
$165 per kit

Full IM upgrade kit, Turbocharged (Non VVIS)
€125 per kit
$165 per kit

Whipple CTSC kit
€125 per kit
$165 per kit

Manifold to cylinder plates.
€60 per set
$80 per set

SHIPPING COSTS
Europe - €13 EURO
North America - $40 USD

Pricing subject to exchange rates!
Private EUROPEAN Customers are subject to 21% VAT, companies excluded.
Payments via Credit Card and PayPal subject to Fee's, Bank payments have no Fee. (please cover banking costs if applicable)

This is a direct vendor group buy.
Expected production time is one week, shipping 5 days.

GROUP BUY, payment required upon sign up

LIST:

Full IM upgrade NA

1. KKND (Paid)
  2. -
  3. -

Manifold thermal shields

1. -
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -

Whipple CTSC kit

1. racer9x (Paid)
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -

Autorotor CTSC kit

1. -
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -s
  5. -

Full IM upgrade kit, Turbocharged (Non VVIS)

1. SONSXY (Paid)
  2. Shaylord (Paid)
  3. Ko-nsx (Paid)
  4. Boostedtaco (Paid)
  5. Nero Tenebre (Paid)

Last edited:
Pictures from the last GB
972326_605628172814695_1007185791_n.jpg

Definetly in for this. Will send $$ as soon as I know where to send it :biggrin:

Is shipping to the US for each kit? or flat fee for a few kits? :D

Just to confirm as we've had so many variants of SC's available over the years, is the whipple variant compatible with the newer lysholm units that CTE is using in their last GB?

I got in on the last CTSC GB and this seems like it could be useful and it would be an appropriate time to install along with the rest of the CTSC installation. I couldn't get a clear indication on what type of gains to expect on a a 3.2L SC application with an otherwise stock intake system?

We have the flanges for the old Whipple and the rectangular inlet Autorotor manifolds.
Shipping is for each kit.

- - - Updated - - -
In response to hlakhani,
Main gain here is reduced heat transfer as chargers with out an intercooler do suffer from heat soak issues.
The thermal spacer set for a CTSC would insulate the manifold from the hot cylinder heads and add a thermal partition between the charger and the manifold.

Last edited:
Quick update,
There will be possibly a group shipment for Texas owners, Ko-nsx is organizing this.

KO said I should get with you about payment. Please PM me where to make payment for a full IM set for turbo VVIS delete application. You can just ship to him and I'll take it from there. Thanks

Sent you a PM with my PayPal info. If you have a ported and polished intake manifold can these be matched to it?

Last edited:
Yes received it and e-mailed you invoice and PP request,
It will match the polished manifold, if you have done heavy porting you can easily enlarge the spacer OR we can make one to your specification.

Paid, if it is possible to make mine a little bigger 4-5mm to account for porting then that would be great but I don't have any measurements for you. If it's not easy to do now then I can just have it matched when I go to install it. Thanks

Last edited:
Ok that's fine let's just send them out with KO's as I don't want to hold up his order anyways. I'm still awhile off for turbo so I'll have to remember to do it then. Thanks

Back