• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Integra Type R Shift Knob

Yes and no, the 97/98 USDM ITRs offered an optional carbon fiber shift knob that will screw in but will not fit into the boot. They also had a red stitch (standard) knob that's just like the NSX knob and it'll pop straight into the boot.

Originally posted by NoClgDeg:
Will the shift knob from a 98 Integra Type R fit an NSX? Will it work with the factory shift boot?

Thanks!

Here's my car with a 98 ITR shift knob. Its the exact same one as the stock OEM NSX knob, but with a different cut of leather, and red stitching.
nsxinside.jpg

Originally posted by NSXnBRLA:
Here's my car with a 98 ITR shift knob. Its the exact same one as the stock OEM NSX knob, but with a different cut of leather, and red stitching.
nsxinside.jpg

It is because of that picture I decided to get Zanardi Floor Mats and the Integra Type R shift knob.

------------------
91 Red/Ivory #2061

Damn NSXnBRLA that looks nice

Had a 98' ITR couple of years ago dumped it though- too guady and loud (~4300 at 75MPH) for all the highway driving I did. Think I'll try to find that guy who bought it.

Thanks for the visual

Back