• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interesting incident with an S2K driver......

What's ridiculous is the STOCK looking wings that come on the NSX and S2K. They're hardly functional (often not at all) and are made purely for cosmetics.

Hummm the 2 small stock wings on the S2000 are really more looks (ex S2000 owner myself) ... the CR wing on the other side it is functional.

The regular NSX wing + the Type-R wing they both are functional 10000% .. specially the Type-R ... most parts -if not all- on the NSX are functional considering that you can get to 172mph on just 290HP like nothing.

Oscar

Moderators please lock the thread....it has been locked on s2ki's website. Situation is over and done with.

ive asked the mods to delete it still haven't heard back......

Wow I just read this thread and it angers me a bit since s2000's are equal to NSX in terms of everything. I love both cars and to see either one against the other is dumb. Just because you drive one or the other doesn't make you a better person. The better person would be the one who diffuses the situation which in this case seems like neither did :frown:

Perceived intention is all relative I know since I've been guilty of doing some stupid things too so it's best to just stay calm and let the other guy go or even turn off somewhere. Since there are two sides to every story it's hard to play judge/jury here.

Obviously both sides thought they were wronged so let this be a lesson learned.

Back