• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior: Science of Speed composite center console

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior: Science of Speed composite center console

Science of Speed composite center console for NSX. I purchased this console from SOS and then decided to modify my stock center console to fit my double-din stereo. This console has never been used, installed, cut, or modified. It's packaged with instructions in the original box and bubble wrap and ready to ship.

Full information and more pictures of the console are at http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/composite_center_console/. Note that the openings for the stereo and ash tray are not cut out on this console. It does not have mounting tabs on the backside for the shift boot and coin tray; SOS recommends attaching them with silicone. The console has a smooth finish, but needs to be painted before installation.

The price is $220 + $20 for shipping + 3% PayPal. I'll ship the console as soon as possible after payment and provide a tracking number. Please contact me with any questions.

List Date: 10/27/2012

For more info, check out this listing in the NSX Prime marketplace: Interior: Science of Speed composite center console
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $220 + $20 Shipping
Retails for: $250 | You Save $30 | That's a 12% Discount!

--------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back