• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

International History Channel on the Honda NSX

If you want to learn about the history of the Honda NSX, check it out this week on the "Voyages" show on the history International Channel:

Automobiles: Honda-NSX.
Tune In:
Tuesday, October 16 @ 10am ET/PT

He changed the world's view of "Made in Japan", and beat the best of Detroit. But the respect and recognition of his peers eluded Honda's legendary founder--until he introduced "the perfect sports car".

It's also on at these times:
Tue, October 16
10-11am

Voyages

Tue, October 16
4-5pm

Voyages

Wed, October 17
4-5am

Voyages

Enjoy!

yeah I also have that video as well its brief but classic. Oddly enough I saw a NSX in the weirdest place today. I was in my Air Cargo Management class today and we were watching a video about air freight and transportation of odd cargo such as live horses and they mentioned moving all the CART cars and their gear from the 1999 season. They showed the loading of the CART cars their support trucks and the pace car - a bright beautiful red Zanardi! Or it might have been a type-S I am not sure it was brief clip but the NSX was all red (roof) too and it had the destinctive BBS wheels and I am pretty sure it had the acura center caps but i am not 100% positive. It just goes to show you: "Seek and yee shall find."

I watched that program yesterday and it was a great documentary on S. Honda, but only around 5 min. of footage of the NSX. I was afraid that would happen after watching nearly an hour of honda motorcycles, small cars with the cvcc engine and oh yea, by the way, Acura, a Honda division made one of the best cars of all time, THe NSX!
I hope not too many of you ordered the DVD!

I watched that program yesterday and it was a great documentary on S. Honda, but only around 5 min. of footage of the NSX. I was afraid that would happen after watching nearly an hour of honda motorcycles, small cars with the cvcc engine and oh yea, by the way, Acura, a Honda division made one of the best cars of all time, THe NSX!
I hope not too many of you ordered the DVD!

Yes I agree, just a glimpse into the NSX birth, not too much history on the car. For the most part it was all about Mr. Honda and his Marketing guru. Ok, anyone suggest an NSX DVD worth the effort?? :biggrin:

Back