• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

introducing nsxstock 2009

I'll be there gang. Engine out of NSX at the moment. Probably 88' M3.
See Ya!

boys and girls,
route is open and complete.
no shoulders if you know what that means.
gonna run it weds in nsx for final mappage.
route features lots of drops and vistas
including shades of death road.

wanted to bump this, expect final instructs
by friday 5.22....
early press release....
1] expect some hiking and/or swimmin'/jumpn' in a falls environment.
anticipate wet gear/change 'o' clothes, including towel.

2]expect lunch at walpack inn, and dismissal to parts tbd...you can head north or south from there to pick up rt 80 or 84..party will continue either way.:biggrin:

bests!

I'm gonna drive saturday around 8pm from VA and stay at hotel close to the meeting point.
I'll see you guys on sunday.

I'm gonna drive saturday around 8pm from VA and stay at hotel close to the meeting point.
I'll see you guys on sunday.

icon14.gif
let me know if you need anything. thanx for coming up!!:biggrin:

john - Just a heads up unless they paved that road going to Walpack people need to understand the road is nasty. I may drive out there this weekend just to see if my CRX will make it without tearing up the bottom. I just remember it being really bad the last time I went with you in my NSX.

...just food for thought

Beside that the run sound like it's gonna be great!!

john - Just a heads up unless they paved that road going to Walpack people need to understand the road is nasty. I may drive out there this weekend just to see if my CRX will make it without tearing up the bottom. I just remember it being really bad the last time I went with you in my NSX.

...just food for thought

good morn & happy memorial day!
more rambiln'.... take note...

1] the meet begins at 9am, with departure around 10am.please be well rested
and eat a decent breakfast. looky! panera right there.

2] minimum mileage for road course is about 110 miles or about 3 hrs of driving.:eek: gas up at shell
right off rt 80 [super was about $2.58 as of weds 3.19]. other fluids[ non alcoholic...] will be available from me fer yer car, and fo you at panera.

3] the route is awesome! first time i drove it in my tsx, my 3 bags of recycling
were scattered in my back seat. when i drove it in nsx, my fire extinguisher broke off mounting in trunk and discharged. whatta mess:smile:.
course is a byproduct of speedjunkie aka bob maurer and myself. his roads are cycle approved:wink: and tuff. we will be driving along some scenic stuff, and then dropped into 1 lane bobsled runs. some front end lifts with twists, and choppy surfaces. roads are also constable on patrol friendly, chosen for remoteness. some wide open mph, but also some posted 15mph...be careful and remember that we share the road with god's creatures and creations.
images

4] i have ditched all commercial entertainment for a FREE [damm economy...] back to nature motif. since the nsx group tends towards static aircraft displays or waterfalls
i have chosen the latter. after the bulk of our travel, we will head into the woods to enjoy a free hike around indian ladder falls. very off the beaten path....several waterfalls and watering holes, with a 40 foot jump at one. :biggrin::biggrin: you will be exposed to bugs, ticks,poison ivy,black bear,jason from friday the 13th,hemlock,h2o,gravity,actual physical moving of one's body,tweeting birds.
so plan accordingly. you may get wet,bitten,itchy,mauled,chopped up into pieces,poisoned,drowned,feel heavy,tired, or acoustically amused.
it will be worth it. after lunch, i will bring anyone to buttermilk falls which is a nj skylands treasure. slightly beat up road but worth it.

5] lunch at walpack inn will be yummy, gigantic salad bar, and delish entrees.
bring $$$.... they may not take amex...lol. etoh available.

6] as said, exit from here will be north or south along the old mine road to
rt 80 or rt 84. that will conclude the event.
if you want to hang after with me, go flying or chill into sunday evening, i'm cool. any one arriving saturday nite who wants to hang then, i would love to connect.:smile:

7]<---- if you had NOT rsvp, you will need kneepads. the kid does not take lightly to surprises, but he does like....:wink: j/k
anyone not rsvp'd by 5.8 is alien, until cleared by homeland security.really.
please pm NOW. this means you.

be seeing you.
nsxstock4.jpg
:biggrin:

Last edited:

...just food for thought

no worries, not nasty. it was paved 2 yrs ago. some crumbles but nutin' major.
you want nasty? my x is nasty....:eek:
lol

awwww my first run!! 4 cars!!!
2 megapixel memories...
here and here
that was fun john!:biggrin:

Last edited:
I should be able to make it. Don't want to wear knee pads.

See y'all there.

Tytus

nsxstock5.jpg

the cars/guest list...

1]pbassjo
2]jadkar
3]the kid
4]nsxrguy
5]clembeauch & ma
6]b_doc
7]kingkongnsx & andrea
8]simon's bro brandon
9]na1mt aka ron
10]bonestock aka bruce... from ct
11]the don & pooh
12]omeganorm aka omeganorm
13]ftuhy & jan
14]speedjunkie aka capt bob
15]the hawk & ginnie
16]dynamic-uzed-auto
17]docjohn
18]tonyd((and bags))
19]tytus
20]climberao & roberta
21]rpm217...tenative
22]nsxman2001
23]chris nsx
24]chuckmorgan & nande
25]acura nsx pilot
26]perry rabbe
27]passline
28]nsxot1c
29]arynsx
30]blenx91 aka brian aka new dude
31]jonnie's girl aka dana:biggrin: driving mustang gt:rolleyes:with top off:cool:
32]dana's boy aka jalnjr:redface:
33+]some stragglers and john/jane does

the weather looks.........awesome for the weekend. rolls rain or shine.

Last edited:
okaaaay.... it's changed itself on gogmaps:mad:.....
meet is still at 30 International Dr, Mt Olive, NJ‎
thanx td.... my,how things spin out.:rolleyes:
i am still getting phonecalls for when stock will be.lol.

badbad misinform thread taken down...

Last edited:
I'm in with a "tentative" as I've got so much on the plate right now and can't be certain what with the way things have been going as of late. Mike knows that I'm gonna do my best to be there!!!:wink:

I'm still planning on attending, but must remain tentative, depends on how things continue to develop. My longtime assistant (12 years) is critically ill and I've brought in hospice. I hope to participate in the entire event, if I'm needed I might have to bail at anytime. Say your prayers if you believe (not for me, for my friend/assistant)

Jon ,the problem google maps has is that as you maginify the image the letter designation of each location of panera changes:mad:Still not too hard figuring which one is which.

I trying to decide which car to bring:redface: Are the roads Zanardi quality?:wink:

Looks like I'm out:mad:.....Car is complete minus one side skirt that hasn't shown up yet. I just cant ever seem to make this one with my own car...lol. Maybe next time. Everyone be safe and have fun!

yo.
detailing danamobile...5 liter mustang gt blk/crooome wheelz:biggrin:
getting very pyched!!

btw...the hawk, and his wife are coming in saturday. we'll have dinner at
the black forest inn that evening. any/all are invited:smile:

please make a note of the panera/mt olive start point.
sorry for the goooooglemaaaap confusion. :]

if anyone has special needs or concerns, please let me know!!

looking forward to seeing you all!
have a safe drive to nsxstock this weekend.

bests!
jalnjr

Back