• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Introducing the Acura NSX DIY LED Taillight Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got 2 more customers done. I'm still open for more business. I can also offer to do full conversions for $200 more. You send me your lights and I'll make the conversion and install them in your taillights. PM me with interest.

Thank You

Update: I won't be doing any of the LED installs in the West Coast. Go with Chris or lithiumus in Toronto. These are nice tail lights!!

Jeff

Last edited:
I am looking to do front turn signals and and side markers, yet those who told me they'd send me light to work on have yet to do so.
If you running out of work apkarian, perhaps its time for a new version:biggrin:

Something with alot more LED's and programmable to do stuff hirr:eek:

I am looking to do front turn signals and and side markers, yet those who told me they'd send me light to work on have yet to do so.

How about we do this... I'll send you a brand new set of front signals and 4 side markers. You use them as guinea pigs to perfect your retail product and as a gesture of kindness once you're done, you send them back to me.

Let me know asap and I'll have the parts at your front door in a few days.

I can also offer to do full conversions for $200 more. You send me your lights and I'll make the conversion and install them in your taillights. PM me with interest.

Thank You

I highly recommend anyone who is unsure about tackling this DIY yourself to fork over the extra $200.00 and let Chris do it for you. He has assembled 2 sets for me and his work is immaculate.

Chris has earned the highly sought after and prestigious "Recommended By Hugh" seal of approval.

I highly recommend anyone who is unsure about tackling this DIY yourself to fork over the extra $200.00 and let Chris do it for you. He has assembled 2 sets for me and his work is immaculate.

Chris has earned the highly sought after and prestigious "Recommended By Hugh" seal of approval.

I wish this was an option when I ordered my kit - I fuckin hated doing the install, totally sucked. I would MUCH rather pay someone else to do it for me.

:)

I just had one of the members on this site, who was originally going to send me the lights, tell me he is sending them out tomorrow. If this does not work out, expect a PM from me about your offer.

Thank You
How about we do this... I'll send you a brand new set of front signals and 4 side markers. You use them as guinea pigs to perfect your retail product and as a gesture of kindness once you're done, you send them back to me.

Let me know asap and I'll have the parts at your front door in a few days.

Just give a couple days to sort everything out here. I'll send you a sent of my NSXclear.com clear side markers unassembled.

Taking apart the side markers are a little more difficult than the tail lights. The glue is etched into the plastic once you take it off. When you reassemble and put more glue on top of it, it looks like a hack job.

I also have an extra set of front signals.

Last edited:
Okay, I got two unassembled sets of NSXclear.com front side markers for you. Sorry it took so long, but I needed the parts to repair some damaged markers. Plus, I was waiting for the replacement clips to arrive.

I also have one set of front turn signals.

You can keep one set of side makers to show customers your amazing led work and to compensate for your time.

I would like one set of side markers and the front turn signal set back with LED installed.

Do you still need these?

Last edited:
Yes I do. I will do what you ask. I have emailed you my shipping address, in case you don't have it. Thank you for your help.
Okay, I got two unassembled sets of NSXclear.com front side markers for you. Sorry it took so long, but I needed the parts to repair some damaged markers. Plus, I was waiting for the replacement clips to arrive.

I also have one set of front turn signals.

You can keep one set of side makers to show customers your amazing led work and to compensate for your time.

I would like one set of side markers and the front turn signal set back with LED installed.

Do you still need these?

Bump for my favorite mod:biggrin:

IMG_0828.JPG

Can I ask for help? I don't know what to do.. I bought the L.E.D. tail lights from apkarian100 and sent him my recently bought used 02 taillights cover to get installed from him. we had a few problems but we resolved them nicely and everything seemed went well.. he asked me my shiping address about little over 2 weeks ago and I accidently gave him wrong zip code..confused with my house zip code with business zip code..I found out this yesderday. the problem is I haven't had any respond from apkarian100 for a week.

He said he sent them out 2wks ago but he didn't give me the traking number...after I ask about tracking number last week,. he said he would look for them. but never Pm me back.. I sent about 5 pms afterward he didn't answer any of them for a week now.. I am worried now b/c he was very good with communication before he got the money... It used to take less than a day to get a respond from him..now all I got was "I will look for your tracking number" for last 2 weeks... I dont want to ruin his reputation, but I don't wat to lose my money for nothing,, with used 02 tail lights and installation for L.E.D. I spent quite alot of money......

anyone talk to apkarian100 lately..?
I know it is kind of my fault.. but If I had a tracking number I could have tracked them down...

Last edited:
Name Chris Apkarian (apkarian100)
Physical Address 179 Alton Mountain Rd., Alton Bay, NH 03810
Mailing Address same as physical address
Phone (603) 978-8238

http://nsxprime.com/wiki/Chris_Apkarian

Last edited:
Can I ask for help? I don't know what to do.. I bought the L.E.D. tail lights from apkarian100 and sent him my recently bought used 02 taillights cover to get installed from him. we had a few problems but we resolved them nicely and everything seemed went well.. he asked me my shiping address about little over 2 weeks ago and I accidently gave him wrong zip code..confused with my house zip code with business zip code..I found out this yesderday. the problem is I haven't had any respond from apkarian100 for a week.

He said he sent them out 2wks ago but he didn't give me the traking number...after I ask about tracking number last week,. he said he would look for them. but never Pm me back.. I sent about 5 pms afterward he didn't answer any of them for a week now.. I am worried now b/c he was very good with communication before he got the money... It used to take less than a day to get a respond from him..now all I got was "I will look for your tracking number" for last 2 weeks... I dont want to ruin his reputation, but I don't wat to lose my money for nothing,, with used 02 tail lights and installation for L.E.D. I spent quite alot of money......

anyone talk to apkarian100 lately..?
I know it is kind of my fault.. but If I had a tracking number I could have tracked them down...

I sent one of my taillights to Chris over a month ago for repair, as a few leds failed. I haven't received it back yet, though he sent it out 9 days ago. I am concerned yes, but Chris has been a stand up guy and I will patiently wait. The worse part is I cannot drive the NSX during the few months of the year that is drivable! Maybe it will arrive today... I sure hope so!

I sent one of my taillights to Chris over a month ago for repair, as a few leds failed. I haven't received it back yet, though he sent it out 9 days ago. I am concerned yes, but Chris has been a stand up guy and I will patiently wait. The worse part is I cannot drive the NSX during the few months of the year that is drivable! Maybe it will arrive today... I sure hope so!

I sent one side in to have a couple LED's replaced (Left) and got it back in just over a week. Now, I have a couple issues on the other panel (Right). My only concern is the longevity and reliability of these boards, because this will be two panels in less than 6 months...

i recently got 3 of the LEDs failed also, it only take 11 days from the day i ship it to him and back to my me:smile:.

god I want the GTC tail lights....c'mon mega millions... :biggrin: i may put my name on here just to show interest. asap...between all the stuff I need and stuff i WANT for my car...my wallet ran away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back