• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Introducing the LoveFab WFS NSX Chassis Bracing System

I like to know when my set ship out also. Already paid u the money 12 days ago. U playing disable with ur peak spike shit again. I'm gonna file PayPal in the end of this week if u keep ignoring me

No need for the language, are we teenagers here guys? If I didn't respond via PM, a simple email would work. l do not have time to get on Prime every day.

We received a massive batch of bars this morning and have multiple packages leaving tomorrow which will cover the existing orders and then some.

Powdercoating was delayed, I should have came on here, but I've been swamped. I will return PMs in the morning, its been day three of 18 hour days in a row.

U told me u have a complete set ready to ship next week, guess what? It already 12 days. I have time to pm me how to pay u within an hour but don't have time to tell me when my stuff ship out

I will have tracking numbers to almost everyone today, I hauled a truckload to UPS yesterday. We were a couple of lower bars short to complete all orders, but will have them ready next week. doc_tai, your order shipped as well, despite being the most recent order. I guess the nail that sticks out gets hammered.

Thank you everyone else for your patience.

gussets vs lugged

the extra weight of the lovefab bar is from the triangular steel wings....I'm trying to understand why you have braced the brace so much... it seems like extra weight, extra labor and ultimately, extra cost.

Why the gussets? As each shock tower flexes, you see 360° movement, in a 3D plane. In other words up, down, forward, backward, side to side. There is not as much rigidity in the brace in a "vertical" plane, so the guessets are arranged to add a 3D bracing effect, as well as to further reinforce the tubing joints, which prevents further flex.

FWIW...I took these at an Open House at Symbolic Motors in '09 and there was a Team LARK Le Mans McLaren F1 there. You can tell the roll cage joints are kinda "lugged" like the high-end steel bikes to offer the same reasons Cody stated. Last time I cked,(>10yr) not even the Pro Stock drag roll cage has gussets.
I am sure this increases the strength of the joint by distributing the stress load although no molten filler metal over a larger surface area via brazed capillary action.
Lugs are a heck of extra work but every safety details counts when you go that fast.
BTW, I think this big Mac looks like a NSX with crazy body kit with wings and flaps and ducts? Maybe Gordon Murray.....????hmmmm

Cody, I will purchase your system after all the maintenance work is done. Time to save up....again.

Last edited:
Everyone but Kwinkler has been shipped in full(Kwinkler is short a lower bar and will be filled shortly). I have two Targa braces ready to ship now, I am offering them for $699.99 until this weekend. The Group Buy will be closed, reorganized, pricing adjusted, and I will look at launching another GB in early April.

550020_475103755876000_1701125576_n.jpg

535755_482823521770690_1035010831_n.jpg

Cody- Pm sent and payment made last week. Can't wait to fit them on.

Cody- Please send tracking number if these have been shipped. Havent received replies to my PM.
Thanks

Cody,
Please reply to PM for tracking number.

Gents,

I am lucky to have the first set of bars from Cody. Note I do not have the front lower yet, but with the front upper bar installed, my NSX feels more planted and this is WITH the STMPO front lower chassis brace installed already. Cody is releasing some impressive products and I agree although the STMPO unit is beneficial, both of Cody's front bars working as a team will render my STMPO bar not needed.

I also used to have the Carbing rear strut bar and now have Cody's rear bar. Cody's variant is definitely more rigid, tough to compare an aluminum bar to a steel (Cody please correct me if I am wrong) bar. Not to mention IMO Cody's bar flows better than other.

Once I have all three bars installed, I will submit a more formal review.

Thanks,
Jason

any update?

I have Cody's bars but not installed yet. They're real solid though like the Stmpo one I have. I've been looking at some other bars lately as well and none seem to be as rigid and some have connecting bolts which just give the bar more flex and makes them not as beneficial.

I will be semi-absent over the next two weeks while I wrap up several engine builds, so I need those who have not received their bars to contact me via email, [email protected]. Some already have, and we have a final batch of bars going to powdercoating early this week. I do NOT get Prime notifications, so if you're looking for a speedy response, PLEASE email me.

Nico, USPS is killing me, as I cannot get out of the shop during their hours. There is just too much going on for me to leave for an hour. I have several orders that are urgent and need immediate attention, so I will be taking them in ASAP. Please Email me, as it's much easier to reply, and send a tracking number.

Bear with us while I get through these engine builds' guys. These customers have been waiting many months, if not years, so once I get through them, I will launch another Group Buy.

FYI, we have already begun development on the 4point Coupe Chassis bar, and will unveil this in the coming weeks.

It braces the shock towers to the firewall, as well as to each other, so there's just another chassis point that's reinforced.

I have another 5 sets in coating now, three are spoken for. When I get these back, I will launch another GB with adjusted pricing and a streamlined ordering system. Nico, heading to the post office now to get your bar out. The others will ship Tuesday.

Okay, I'm in for the upper front chassis brace.

Can you PM me your contact info so I can send a check?

Here's today's project; sorting and shipping the remaining open orders.

4 point rear strut tower bar development has been delayed for a bit while we wrapped up customer cars. We will be back on it shortly.

Ponyboy, you've been Pm'd.

We are tentatively looking at launching the 2nd Group Buy next week. All orders will be channeled through the website, discounts and shipping applied there. Much easier for all parties. As soon as it's ready, we launch!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367933578893.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367933578893.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 680
We will have it on the site shortly, where it can be ordered. Essentially, the finished product looks identical to whats above, just with gussets in the rear corners.
\
All future orders will be processed through the website, http://www.lovefab.com. We finally have it up and running smoothly, so we will be implementing a "coupon" that the customer can input during the ordering process to activate a lower price, for example, for group-buys. We will have a separate thread that will carry over the same information from this, but won't be "group buy" themed.

I am personally fully-engaged in the Pikes Peak program(and will be until after early July), but we still have the fab room going full-time to handle chassis bar, and other orders. Tabitha is handling shipping from here on out so orders ship in a timely manner, as I have huge problems pulling from the racecar to ship product.

Cody, I just realized I don't think I ever rec'd a PM from you regarding the chassis brace. Can you PM me with the pertinent info, please?

Does the front upper brace require that the spare tire be removed (for good)?

Back