• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

introductory special for TAITEC header system

Status
Not open for further replies.
E-mails have been sent to interested customers (shown below). If you have not received an e-mail from us, we likely don't have your e-mail. Please send us an e-mail, or call on the toll-free number.

All --

Thank you for your interest in the special price on the TAITEC Header System from ScienceofSpeed. The system features high quality stainless steel Japanese construction including equal-length primary tube construction and exclusive plug-and-play insulated 02 sensor wire extension harnesses from ScienceofSpeed. A complete mounting hardware and graphite gasket package is included.

In order to complete your purchase, we are taking 50% deposits of the purchase price. Your shipping amount and balance will be added when the shipment arrives from Japan. Please contact us on our toll-free number. Both Chris and Seth will be able to take your order. If you are not already a customer of ScienceofSpeed, please e-mail your full address, telephone, and NSX year to [email protected].

The batch has already been ordered and will be shipped on our next container. The first five interested customers may receive their units before the others.

Thank you again for your continued support.

Regards,
-- Chris

will somebody be kind enough to post some before and after dynos?

This sale closes tomorrow morning. There are a couple people who expressed interest, however, we have not heard back from you, and I don't want to leave you out! Please give us a ring on the toll-free, send an e-mail, or I have activated private messaging if you wish.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Re: taitec headers and exhaust

Sure is, please give us a jingle or send an e-mail.

Regards,
-- Chris

manx469 said:
Is the special pricing still available? I'm interested in getting them both.

Thanks,
Stephen

So when is the new group buy for the Taitec?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back