• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

INVITE: Playstation2 GT3 Tournament of Champions Jan 22, 2005

gt3_w2.jpg

Okay, I'm extending an invitation to the NSX crew for a night of gritty, no-holds-barred, win-at-all-cost, racing action. I know there are a few gamers in here so this should be right up your alley.

This is the 5th invitation we've done with Playstation2's GT3 Racing where gamers (beginners to experienced alike) who enjoy stuff like this can get together and trash talk all night about their driving skills. Other clubs have been notified but I know for sure some RX7 guys will be there. It will be great to have NSX representation there besides myself. I'm not particularly adept at this game so I don't want to be responsible for making the only impression other car owners have about NSX guys.

It's going to be big. 6 PS2 consoles connected to each other side by side with 6 monitors (a couple on projector screens) and 6 guys getting turns trying to take the others out on an elimination process with one sole champion claiming victory and bragging rights at the end. Sound interesting to you?

If not, then let me whet your appetite even more. Aside from all the action going on, rumor has it (not confirmed yet though, we'll see) that GT4 will be displayed at the tournament for all to ogle at. Apparently, someone received a copy straight from Japan. So this could be your chance to get a first hand glimpse of what GT4 would look like.

So let's do it! Here's some info:

[size=+3]GT3 Tournament Invitational[/size]
When: Saturday, January 22, 4:00pm
Phone: 714-931-6476

ATTENTION ALL GAMERS! This Saturday and its FREE! Bring your Playstation 2, GT 3 game, TV/ projector, and other game systems and games for a gamers’ extravaganza. It's here, the next best thing to the real thing............RACING! Where a racing simulator known as GT 3 on Playstation2 will link 6 players and race head to head( like in the best arcades), 6 different screens, 2 projectors, race to the finish through a process of elimination for 1st place. Invite friends by clicking on the bottom " Invite more people" to add emails of friends you want to invite and would be interested in coming. We will also have other Xbox, Playstation2, and Super Nintendo consoles to play and try out other games like Halo 2, Call of Duty, and old school games during intermissions.

This time, the location will be in a garage as big as an airplane hanger with big screens and all...

Oh yeah, the ladies are welcome too.

When you RSVP below, and please RSVP ASAP, indicate how many people will be coming with you and what you are bringing re: Playstation 2/ Xbox/ etc., GT 3 game, Halo 2 game, Call of Duty or other games, TV/ Projector, etc. We will all pitch in @ the event for Pizza and drinks if you want for food. THOSE BRINGING GAME SYSYEMS, TV'S, PROJECTORS, ETC.- PLEASE BRING EVERYTHING BY 3:15 PM TO SET-UP.

Let me know if you're coming. :) :D

Re: **INVITE: Playstation2 GT3 Tournament of Champions**

Hmm how many people are expected to come? I use a driving force pro would that be allowed?

Re: **INVITE: Playstation2 GT3 Tournament of Champions**

About 30 or more people, yes you can bring your wheel, I think some guys from the WRX club are bringing their wheels too. Feel free to bring your wheel, PS2, GT 3 game, and 20" or bigger TV. It will be intense! Feel free to bring cool peeps. We need some more NSX representation. And yes GT 4 will be there!

:eek: Awww man I missed this post. Would have loved to check out the shenanigens. You should set one upp for when GT4 comes out. Count me in. Just make sure its a weekend and give more notice time.

Ed :biggrin:

Back