Is NSXTASY a NSXPrime forum fiend?

He's an IT manager at a large, global pharmaceutical company.

------------------
Hal - Speed of Heat
Lake Oswego, Oregon (for now)
95T Blk\Blk SportShift - sold
Speed%20of%20Heat.gif

Originally posted by kenjiMR:
Dude, this guy posts like 5 minutes after every single damn post!!!

I want to have his job. We should have a guessing contest on what he does.

I wonder if his pager goes off every time someone posts a reply or new message?

My boss is the IT manager of a telecommunication company and he says he is at 5-6 meeting with the management every day (CIO). At least this is what Outlook shows...
wink.gif

I wonder if he is not simulating and writing in the Lexus forums
confused.gif

Anyway, if one of my boss emlpoyees (around 80 persons) does a google serach on his name nothing appears...

With Ken I think he would land on Prime and see the over 4000 posts! wow
biggrin.gif

ps: I like Ken
smile.gif

NSXTASY is a valuable asset of this forum. I know that in my many searches for information about the NSX, I have run across many posts by him that have been extremely informative. We will have to have a party when he reaches 5,000 posts.
smile.gif

If you are reading this NSXTASY, I wanted to say thanks for all the information you have provided for the users(including me
wink.gif
) on this forum.

I agree NSXTACY "you can be abrasive at times" (not on purpose from what I understand)but your knowledge of the NSX and a wide range of subjects is exellent.I would not want to compete w/ you in "trivial pursuit" or "who wants to be a millionaire".I would lose.You are a tremendous asset to this forum and appreciate your posts.Keep on postin'!!(not that you'll ever stop any way)

------------------

2,000,000 BC- Caveman invents square wheel and carves it's shape into cave wall.

1,500,000 BC- Caveman draws oval wheel on wall of cave with coal.

1,000,000 BC- Caveman draws round wheel on cave wall with dye made from berries.

500,000 BC- Caveman uses primative paints to ask what the wheel's offset is.

Ken "is" MR.NSX. For all his contributions Honda should have his picture hanging up in the manufacturing line area.

Hey there Kenji.I've met Ken at a few nsxpos and he is certanly as nsx crazy as you are.He also takes great thought and does reserch before making statements.He is not afraid to offer opinions and you shouldnt take him to seriously or personaly.I'm sure all of us are better off Knowing that a 120/70/12 tire at 34 psi has the same contact patch as a 345/35/19 at 34 psi on the same car!

Ken's the MAN! I "barked" at him once as a reply to a post of his, and he shot right back and chewed me up. I felt so guilty, I had to apologise. I trust we're now friends.
Always look forward to reading his posts.

Originally posted by docjohn:
I'm sure all of us are better off Knowing that a 120/70/12 tire at 34 psi has the same contact patch as a 345/35/19 at 34 psi on the same car!
Sounds like something a non-Enron accountant would nonchalantly point out
smile.gif

###############

accountant -- those who "measure irrelevance with precision"
biggrin.gif

He's an IT manager at a large, global pharmaceutical company.

There are 2 of them in northern IL. I'm a network admin working for a broken down consulting company. Maybe he can help me out so as I can afford an NSX...
redface.gif

I'm glad to say I have met Ken. My wife and I had dinner with him while we were in Chicago at the Auto Show earlier this year. He is a great guy and very enthusiastic about cars. Wouldn't want to face him in Trivial Pursuit, though. (Maybe he can correct me if I messed up the spelling of "pursuit" - it that right? It looks misspelled.)

Matt

------------------
2000 NSX-T #49
Silverstone/Black
11,000 miles
No Mods

Back