• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

is the INJEN ram air kit any good?

yes it good.. i have mine for years now.. it good to have more Air flow.. it only cost about $160.00. include shipping.. Overboost.com
carry it. that where i bought mine @..;) :cool:

is1460.jpg

Hmmm...

chumch,

I had this air intake on my NSX for some time. It has a nice sound to it. Really just your standard cone air filter system. Nothing fancy. With the NSX, the air intake really will only net you +-5 hp. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I think folks mostly go with aftermarket intakes for the sound and appearance (which is important as well).

PM me if you decide to go with the injen. I have a used one I would like to sell.

Calvin!!

hahahahahaha Don't tempt me like that...oh man, oh man, you know how weak I get in front of chickens. I may get the damn intake just so I can get me some chicken!!!!:D :D

Injen, the company that funded Jurrasic Park

I've got mine in my car I doubt it makes power prob lose 2 or 3hp.. but the sound will have to do till i get my Cantrell AI and exhaust ..

Tantheman
BTW, that is not a pic of my engine bay. I just thought I supply a pic for the thread. That looks like it might suck in a lot of hot air.
<p>
I have this intake on my car and I think the design does allow hot air into the engine easier from the looks of the system... I am working on the fab a small heat shield that runs from the fuse box to the other side of the engine compartment with aluminum flashing (heat resistant and light); to keep away the heat. Not just for the injen system, but all similar designs. <p> My little winter project! ;)

Back