• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is this a NSX? Unbelievable if so.

I found this on the internet and posted it on YOUTUBE. The clusters look like it has to be a NSX. I gather it is a lady teaching her kid to drive a NSX. If this is so she is going about it all wrong. She should have CPS (car protection services) remove the car from her house. :mad:

BTW I hope this is not the new guy who is restoring his Mom's old Brooklands Green NSX. If so, best of luck w/ the restoration.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dw-nRrYOJ3A"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dw-nRrYOJ3A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

HAHA!:biggrin: That's hilarious if true! I would have knocked that naggin' B---- out a long time ago and takin' that bad boy to 8 grand like God intended!!! sheesh:rolleyes:

I took my Mom for a ride when I first got the NSX and she kept telling me to slow down... then she started hysterically screaming "slow down, I have a pacemaker and you are going to make me go into Atrial Fib". So I dropped it into 3rd and took it up to 8k and then 4th all the way up - I needed the inheritance for a new Lovfab Turbo! :biggrin:

I took my Mom for a ride when I first got the NSX and she kept telling me to slow down... then she started hysterically screaming "slow down, I have a pacemaker and you are going to make me go into Atrial Fib". So I dropped it into 3rd and took it up to 8k and then 4th all the way up - I needed the inheritance for a new Lovfab Turbo! :biggrin:

Death by NSX sounds like a great way to go.

Could be a Legend, the gauge cluster is very similar.

Could be a Legend, the gauge cluster is very similar.
Don't think it's a Legend. The Legend's cluster lights up green. The Legend's speedo is also marked almost all the way around whereas the one in the video ends at the 3 o'clock position.

Looks and sounds like an NSX. Too bad it isn't meant for speed.

Atrial Fib???!!! More like Ventricular Tachycardia!!!!:biggrin:

at least they're going under the speed limit, its safer that way, they're not couple of idiots endangering other motorist lives in order to get their jollies.

But if your going considerably slower than the flow of traffic, its is more of a hazard. This forces people to cut you off, thus increasing the chance of an accident.

I honestly think this movie is a hoax. Who would teach their kid how to drive a NSX with the traction control off? Or would even bother to film the thing?

If this lady is scared to take a NSX over 60mph she probably has no idea what the traction control button does. I bet she turned it off thinking that it was something that made the car go faster. Even though she was trying to be safe with her kid you know he is going to gun it to 150mph as soon as she is not in the car with him.

Hmm, I've had my NSX for 7 years. I wouldn't take my mom for a ride, she would have panic attack. Probably wouldn't be able to get in much less out of the car.:biggrin:

Back